Author Topic: John Conyers says he'll bring everybody down  (Read 4769 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Conyers says he'll bring everybody down
« on: November 23, 2017, 01:38:33 pm »

November 24, 2017

Rep. Conyers lawyer hints he will take down many other congressional harassers if pushed too hard

By Thomas Lifson

We have already reached the cornered animal stage of Democrats caught up in the sexual harassment hysteria.  Is there anything more amusing than watching your enemies play a game of chicken with each other, threatening mutual assured destruction?  Even better: a threat that comes written in all caps, the cyber-equivalent of shouting, hinting that "many members" could find themselves in a similarly difficult situation.

Excerpt: Entire article at link below

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/11/rep_conyers_lawyer_hints_he_will_take_down_many_other_congressional_harassers_if_he_is_pushed_too_hard.html
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 04:58:04 pm by MOD8 »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DiogenesLamp

Conyers’ Attorney Hints At ‘Allegations’ Against ‘Many Members’ Of The House And Senate

Bring it!   That would be awesome.   It would help to drain the swamp. 

Anyone doubt that most of the abusers are likely to be Democrats? 

Uncanny how Trump just "wins"  without having to do very much.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'll take that bet in Vegas. I'd wager 9 out of 10 are Dems or on the McConnell/Ryan swamp brigade.

I would like to note the scorched earth tactic of this liberal sychophant. They are all psychotic, egg breaking utopians.
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

So Conyers, who has already admitted the allegations are true, has as his only defense "They all do it".

Not such a good defense, as Bill Clinton can testify.

Bring 'em all down, John.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 04:17:10 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Bring it!   That would be awesome.   It would help to drain the swamp. 

Anyone doubt that most of the abusers are likely to be Democrats? 

Uncanny how Trump just "wins"  without having to do very much.

Let the battle begin.  Let this creepy old dude get revenge.

Cannot wait.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Let the battle begin.  Let this creepy old dude get revenge.

Cannot wait.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

And so typical.  If Conyers is going down, he's gonna take everyone with him.  What a classy guy.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Of course none of those allegations will be directed at the women in positions of power, lord knows that only men can be sexual harassers.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
And so typical.  If Conyers is going down, he's gonna take everyone with him.  What a classy guy.

Conyers is a Democrat.

How many more times do we have to get Punched in the face by Every Word Democrats utter?

How many more times do we have to get flat out Lied To. by Democrats, to understand the reality that as a Conservative, or Anyone with 3 functioning brain cells, that You NEVER take a Democrat's word for Anything?

If they tell you the sun rises in the east every morning, you go check and make sure they haven't Rigged that too somehow.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Conyers is a Democrat.

How many more times do we have to get Punched in the face by Every Word Democrats utter?

How many more times do we have to get flat out Lied To. by Democrats, to understand the reality that as a Conservative, or Anyone with 3 functioning brain cells, that You NEVER take a Democrat's word for Anything?

If they tell you the sun rises in the east every morning, you go check and make sure they haven't Rigged that too somehow.
Yep. If Conyers names names, I'd bet they will mostly have an 'R' after them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

You got it.

And his party will hail him as a Whistle blowing Hero. All will be overlooked, because like Franken, he'll be Sorry.

And his seat and sinecure will be Saved.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

You got it.

And his party will hail him as a Whistle blowing Hero. All will be overlooked, because like Franken, he'll be Sorry.

And his seat and sinecure will be Saved.
Yeah. Looks like they threw a few Hollywood types to the wolves to prime the pump, and have (for now) outrage against some Dems in Congress (who are NOT resigning--more like yeah, I'm sorry, so what?)

Well, that was the windup, the waters have been tested with the flap over accusations at Moore, and here comes the pitch...while the GOP still has blood in the water.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Instead of nails and ball bearings, Conyers has a suicide vest full of accusations and blackmail.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Agreed and how much money have they doled out in the name of silence?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This crap has been going on for a long while.

Remember the Senate page sex scandal?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline edpc

This crap has been going on for a long while.

Remember the Senate page sex scandal?

Yes and I remember the R was defeated in the next election, while the D went on to serve for more than a decade.

The D was also implicated in a relationship with a male page and had the unfortunate and hilarious surname Studds.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yes and I remember the R was defeated in the next election, while the D went on to serve for more than a decade.

The D was also implicated in a relationship with a male page and had the unfortunate and hilarious surname Studds.

@edpc @bigheadfred

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/mccain-the-most-reprehensible-of-the-keating-five-6431838
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't think Conyers has anything. Reading this bizarre statement, it looks to me like he is doing anything to get his wrinkled was off the hook.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
To me this sounds like blackmail from Conyers team
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

To me this sounds like blackmail from Conyers team

If this was real blackmail, we would never have heard about it. He would make a few phone calls and all of a sudden people would be running to the mics to defend him. Instead we get this public display of nonsense. Conyers is grasping at straws.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If this was real blackmail, we would never have heard about it. He would make a few phone calls and all of a sudden people would be running to the mics to defend him. Instead we get this public display of nonsense. Conyers is grasping at straws.

Dayum!  You're pretty lucid when you're sober!   888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

Conyers is grasping at straws.

Only if said straws are in blouses or up skirts.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'll take that bet in Vegas. I'd wager 9 out of 10 are Dems or on the McConnell/Ryan swamp brigade.

I would like to note the scorched earth tactic of this liberal sychophant. They are all psychotic, egg breaking utopians.

Nah,seems to me like most of the alleged Republicans are more likely to be sexually harassing/assaulting young boys than female staff members.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Of course none of those allegations will be directed at the women in positions of power, lord knows that only men can be sexual harassers.

@GtHawk

Most of the women in power sexually molest the women that work for them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!