Author Topic: Democrat Frontrunner In 2018 Florida Governor Race Leaving Party  (Read 1152 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Democrat Frontrunner In 2018 Florida Governor Race Leaving Party
« on: November 27, 2017, 03:48:42 am »
By Dan Spencer
https://www.redstate.com/california_yankee/2017/11/26/democrat-frontrunner-2018-florida-governor-race-leaving-party/

Prominent trial lawyer and fundraiser for the Democrats, John Morgan, is leaving the
Democrats’ Party.

This is a significant setback for the struggling Florida State Democrats. According to Chuck Todd,
Morgan is one of the most important Florida Democrats, in terms of finances.

Morgan is fed up with the politicians of both parties and will now be an Independent . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Victoria33

Re: Democrat Frontrunner In 2018 Florida Governor Race Leaving Party
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 04:48:45 am »
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak
@Quix

I believe both parties are disintegrating with the country going down to destruction. This is like the Roman Empire falling as did every empire.  The experiment with democracy has failed.  The citizens kept getting more and more from our government until there is no more to give, so it fails.  Lawlessness has taken over, along with other countries wanting our demise. 

No citizen is safe anymore, any place; we are being killed in groups by our citizens and terrorists and it can't be stopped.  Our house is the only safe place we have - we are not safe on our streets or in a house of worship.

Our government doesn't function anymore and cannot save us. Every day is a new problem, some of them brought on by the President.  Every day is more chaos without a resolution. 

The principle of chaos theory is: chaos builds by every flap of a butterfly wings until it reaches critical mass, then chaos happens and cannot be stopped.  That is where we are headed in the near future - total chaos - total destruction.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 05:05:55 am »
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak
@Quix

I believe both parties are disintegrating with the country going down to destruction. This is like the Roman Empire falling as did every empire.  The experiment with democracy has failed.  The citizens kept getting more and more from our government until there is no more to give, so it fails.  Lawlessness has taken over, along with other countries wanting our demise. 

No citizen is safe anymore, any place; we are being killed in groups by our citizens and terrorists and it can't be stopped.  Our house is the only safe place we have - we are not safe on our streets or in a house of worship.

Our government doesn't function anymore and cannot save us. Every day is a new problem, some of them brought on by the President.  Every day is more chaos without a resolution. 

The principle of chaos theory is: chaos builds by every flap of a butterfly wings until it reaches critical mass, then chaos happens and cannot be stopped.  That is where we are headed in the near future - total chaos - total destruction.

What a bunch of high minded sophistry. I also love that you got a dig in at Donny on a thread about some loser Rat no one outside of Tallahassee ever heard of.

You know it could be just as easily be argued that the people are just ignoring the Fedreral govt' and do not give a shit what it does anymore. That becomes easier when we have a President scrapping regulations on an hourly basis.

I think this is such a swell concept I will publish a book about it.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 05:08:41 am »
John Morgan, ambulance chaser extraordinaire.  Word has it around town that his wife divorced him because he became a liberal douchebag.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 05:13:17 am »
John Morgan, ambulance chaser extraordinaire.  Word has it around town that his wife divorced him because he became a liberal douchebag.

Boy. I can just imagine what type of cases this fat toad does....

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 05:16:07 am »
Boy. I can just imagine what type of cases this fat toad does....

Oh God, how could I have forgotten that Charlie Crist went to work for him?!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 05:19:06 am »
Oh God, how could I have forgotten that Charlie Crist went to work for him?!

You guys got some solid legal representation down there. I imagine there is a Morgan and Morgan branch office in every barrio, ghetto and slum.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 05:21:27 am »
You guys got some solid legal representation down there. I imagine there is a Morgan and Morgan branch office in every barrio, ghetto and slum.

And his stupid, douchebaggy voice on every radio station "Morgan & Morgan; for the people"

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 05:23:06 am »
I think there was a story, and I'm not going to remember which race it was, that he was hosting a fundraiser for the Dem running for POTUS, a dinner that was like $1500/plate to eat with whoever it was, and the wife was so pissed she did not attend.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 05:26:40 am »
And his stupid, douchebaggy voice on every radio station "Morgan & Morgan; for the people"

They're all for the people. We have the brain trust of Jacoby and Meyers. Late night ads galore with some dumb bitch fishing for people who walked by someone who owned an asbestos shingled house, people allergic to air or people who were over testosteroned.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 09:16:03 am »
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak
@Quix

However,

Almighty God Yehovah is a supreme master at using chaos as a reboot . . . a set-up for Him to reorder things more according to His priorities and values.

That which the enemy intends for evil will entail plenty of bloodshed. Yet, he will not surpass the limits to his destructiveness which God installs on every front. And, ultimately, ALL things will work together for good for those who Love God and for God's Kingdom.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Applewood

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 12:15:39 pm »
They're all for the people. We have the brain trust of Jacoby and Meyers. Late night ads galore with some dumb bitch fishing for people who walked by someone who owned an asbestos shingled house, people allergic to air or people who were over testosteroned.

I remember a time when lawyers were forbidden to advertise -- precisely to avoid the low class ads we see now.  Some ads are tasteful. Some though make my hair stand on end.  Some ads do a lot of shouting.  Some claim to be able to win you millions (usually, false advertising).  Other firms will take any case about even the most trivial matter.  If you have a hangnail, go to Dewey, Cheatem & Howe.  They will find someone to sue on your behalf.

One local personal injury firm had one of its partners saying something like, they would get money for you from everyone and anyone.  I kept thinking, who?  My relatives and friends?   I had this image of some big, burly guy showing up at my door, claiming I owed someone money for his injuries, and beating me till I coughed up the dough.   The ad even scared me and lawyers usually don't scare me because I worked for them.  Mercifully, the ad was gone after a week or two.  I guess the ad was way over the top for others too.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2017, 05:33:57 pm »
If you have a hangnail, go to Dewey, Cheatem & Howe.  They will find someone to sue on your behalf.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2017, 06:04:51 pm »
John Morgan led the charge and raised a lot of $$ to get medical marijuana on the ballot and it passed.  I don't think for a minute that he's fed up with the DEMS rather he probably has figured that more will vote for him based on that issue alone and people who are GOP won't vote for him as a DEM but they just may vote for him based on the medical marijuana issue if he runs as an IND. I expect him to win and win big.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.