Author Topic: WaPo columnist: Sanders humiliates the media daily  (Read 652 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WaPo columnist: Sanders humiliates the media daily
« on: November 23, 2017, 01:04:08 pm »
By Rebecca Savransky - 11/22/17 08:53 AM EST

A Washington Post columnist said White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders humiliates the media on a daily basis.

In a column published Tuesday, opinion writer Kathleen Parker referenced Sanders asking reporters earlier this week to say what they were thankful for before asking a question.

"Yet again, she controlled the crowd, though this time by candy-coating her usual condescension with faux fellowship," Parker wrote.

"I'm thankful I wasn't in the room."

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/361511-wapo-columnist-huckabee-sanders-humiliates-the-media-daily
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Concerned

Re: WaPo columnist: Sanders humiliates the media daily
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 01:38:02 pm »
Nobody was essentially being asked to beg for their supper.  That assessment by Kathleen Parker is absurd.  The day before Thanksgiving, the Press Secretary simply asked reporters to identify something they were thankful for.  They could say anything:  family, health, their job, whatever.  Several said they were thankful for the 1st Amendment (seemed appropriate to me). 

Sander's job is to defend the President and to defend the Administration.  As Parker says: “she is the wall Trump promised to erect”, and she’s a pretty darn good one IMO.   Unlike Spicer who seemed like he wanted to be somewhere else, Sanders often seems to be enjoying her job as she provides a mix of humor, defiance, and cheerleading on behalf of the Administration.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 02:08:20 pm »

They deserve worse.   They are shills for the Democrat Party and Liberal ideology.   They would have us become Venezuela.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline jpsb

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 02:33:02 pm »

Sander's job is to defend the President and to defend the Administration.  As Parker says: “she is the wall Trump promised to erect”, and she’s a pretty darn good one IMO.   Unlike Spicer who seemed like he wanted to be somewhere else, Sanders often seems to be enjoying her job as she provides a mix of humor, defiance, and cheerleading on behalf of the Administration.

Sander's is very good at her job. Best PS since D.D. Meyers and IMHO better than D.D.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 02:37:32 pm »
The media steps on its own *&^ daily in its zeal to nail this administration. Its not Huckabee's fault they've become a partisan freakshow.

As far as begging for its supper, they did enough of that during the last administration to last the typical newsreader's lifetime.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 02:37:49 pm by skeeter »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 03:29:36 pm »
The WH media, being at least 85% liberal, is out to "getcha" any Republican President.

GW Bush had some good press secretaries, and some horrific ones.

Sanders is good.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 06:51:14 pm »
Sander's is very good at her job. Best PS since D.D. Meyers and IMHO better than D.D.

I liked Tony Snow quite a lot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 12:27:09 am »
Nobody was essentially being asked to beg for their supper.  That assessment by Kathleen Parker is absurd.  The day before Thanksgiving, the Press Secretary simply asked reporters to identify something they were thankful for.  They could say anything:  family, health, their job, whatever.  Several said they were thankful for the 1st Amendment (seemed appropriate to me). 

I wondered at first, but I think she's great.  She remains good-humored and relax in spite of the hostility in the room.

I'm glad Parker wasn't in the room also.  She would probably only be thankful if Hillary were President.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 12:28:26 am »
I liked Tony Snow quite a lot.

Loved Tony Snow.

Can't figure out why McCain is still around and he isn't.

That mysterious ways thing, I guess.

Offline DB

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2017, 01:45:19 am »
"Sanders humiliates the media daily"

Good.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2017, 01:58:55 am »
I'm not impressed with Sarah Huckabee Sanders as White House  Press Secretary. She's weird.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2017, 02:19:04 am »
I'm not impressed with Sarah Huckabee Sanders as White House  Press Secretary. She's weird.

To each his own, but I like her more every time I see her.  She's fearless and charming at the same time.