Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Meet Malia Obama's new squeeze! He is a 19-year-old Harvard sophomore from the UK who attended the posh Rugby School in England and was considered 'quite the catch'  (Read 1922 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Sorry, but Malaria seems to be the one taking after Momma on that one....

Meanwhile, she acts like Uncle Bill Clinton.  The pic doesn't really do her justice, one needs to see the video at the Mail link of this vampire sucking the face off that kid....

Wow!  Okay, you win.  That's a really ugly picture.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

The guy looks White. Wonder how that's gonna play out with the obummers?

How does bammy feel about his own white momma? 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How does bammy feel about his own white momma?

Probably about the same as he felt about his "typical white person" grandma who loved and raised him.  IOW, he's an ungrateful POS. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

The Daily Mail breathlessly reports: Revealed: Malia Obama's British boyfriend is related to Queen's former aide who convinced Her Majesty to ditch Harrods Christmas puddings in favour of Tesco

Hmm, what's that, you say? What do Christmas puddings have to do with a torrid college romance? Well:
Rory, who was head boy at the £32,000-a-year prestigious Rugby School, has links to the royals as his second cousin was the Queen's Assistant Master of the Household at Buckingham Palace.
Ahh. Said second cousin wisely and ever so deftly:
... convinced her (the queen) to shun the usual bulk purchase of Christmas puddings from Harrods or the Fortnum & Mason and instead opt for a Tesco range.
I say, this puts everything in a new light.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

Probably about the same as he felt about his "typical white person" grandma who loved and raised him.  IOW, he's an ungrateful POS.

No argument there.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

In the Age of Obama, it doesn't go beyond the little trollop sucking the face off her Free Bang.

That one would be punished with a baby right quick, bet she can have it scraped out at her convenience.
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

In the Age of Obama, it doesn't go beyond the little trollop sucking the face off her Free Bang.

That one would be punished with a baby right quick, bet she can have it scraped out at her convenience.

And Daddy would be cheering her on.   :shrug:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
And Daddy would be cheering her on.   :shrug:

As would the democrat who's running for the Senate in Alabama.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline The_Reader_David

You're all overlooking the fact that this is Malia rebelling against her parents.  Remember BHO's anti-British animus expressed by his return of the bust of Churchill.  His father was a Kenyan Communist, and he adopted same the left-wing anti-colonialist stance, even if he scarcely remembered his father.  Dating a Brit is perfect -- she knows they'll disapprove, but won't really be able to object.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
You're all overlooking the fact that this is Malia rebelling against her parents.  Remember BHO's anti-British animus expressed by his return of the bust of Churchill.  His father was a Kenyan Communist, and he adopted same the left-wing anti-colonialist stance, even if he scarcely remembered his father.  Dating a Brit is perfect -- she knows they'll disapprove, but won't really be able to object.

Possible.  She looked sulky and rebellious in all the pictures of her with her parents.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yeah, I suppose you're correct.  I just wish she didn't have to drag the rest of the country into her little revenge bucket.  Her sister seems to have a better spirit.

It doesn't help we'd all like her daddy and mommy to just go the heck away.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
The Daily Mail breathlessly reports: Revealed: Malia Obama's British boyfriend is related to Queen's former aide who convinced Her Majesty to ditch Harrods Christmas puddings in favour of Tesco

Hmm, what's that, you say? What do Christmas puddings have to do with a torrid college romance? Well:Ahh. Said second cousin wisely and ever so deftly:I say, this puts everything in a new light.

I was under the assumption that the Queen ditched Harrods because of the Al-FAyed family and the Diana aftermath
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I was under the assumption that the Queen ditched Harrods because of the Al-FAyed family and the Diana aftermath

Hmmm, interesting.  I will defer to your knowledge of goings on in the Palace.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Hmmm, interesting.  I will defer to your knowledge of goings on in the Palace.

Could be several things. The first and only time I was ever inside of Harrods I saw the "tacky" display they had for Dodi and Diana. Well, I thought it was kind of tacky.

The food hall was wonderful but I was told by several people to shop at the Harrods inside of Heathrow. No tax. Saved a bit on souvenirs.

Don't know if that tax still applies haven't been to London since 2005
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 04:32:00 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

There has been bad blood between the Queen and Harrods since Diana started dating Dodi.  The Queen was appalled Diana was dating a Muzzie (I think Diana did that as her own form of rebellion, as has been suggested Malaria is doing upthread).  I think in UK that may have been considered worse than dating a black man, or a white woman. 

It only got worse when the paparazzi, dying for every picture they could get of Diana with Dodi, caused the crash in the Paris tunnel.
I will NOT comply.