Author Topic: Franken pledges to regain trust in Thanksgiving apology  (Read 701 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Franken pledges to regain trust in Thanksgiving apology
« on: November 24, 2017, 01:07:21 am »
By Brandon Conradis - 11/23/17 07:02 PM EST

Embattled Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.), who is facing a growing number of allegations of sexual misconduct, issued a new statement on Thursday promising to regain the trust of Minnesotans and apologizing for past behavior.

“I feel terribly that I’ve made some women feel badly and for that I am so sorry, and I want to make sure that never happens again,” Franken said in a Thanksgiving message shared by a reporter with Minnesota Public Radio.

“And let me say again to Minnesotans that I’m sorry for putting them through this and I’m committed to regaining their trust.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/361696-franken-pledges-to-regain-trust-in-thanksgiving-apology
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Franken pledges to regain trust in Thanksgiving apology
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 01:26:22 am »
Didn't he say in one of his books that the last time he apologized he didn't mean it?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 01:50:13 am »
By Brandon Conradis - 11/23/17 07:02 PM EST

Embattled Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.), who is facing a growing number of allegations of sexual misconduct, issued a new statement on Thursday promising to regain the trust of Minnesotans and apologizing for past behavior.

“I feel terribly that I’ve made some women feel badly and for that I am so sorry, and I want to make sure that never happens again,” Franken said in a Thanksgiving message shared by a reporter with Minnesota Public Radio.

“And let me say again to Minnesotans that I’m sorry for putting them through this and I’m committed to regaining their trust.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/361696-franken-pledges-to-regain-trust-in-thanksgiving-apology

Oh, well, okay then.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 01:51:33 am »
"I feel terribly that I've made some women feel badly"

He cannot even made a decent apology.  Bad grammar and blaming the women.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 05:05:03 am »
"I feel terribly that I've made some women feel badly"

He cannot even made a decent apology.  Bad grammar and blaming the women.

But let's lynch Roy Moore and hand that seat over to another Al Franken, because we need to show the country that we're Morally Superior to Dems./SSSSS
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 05:07:46 am »
But let's lynch Roy Moore and hand that seat over to another Al Franken, because we need to show the country that we're Morally Superior to Dems./SSSSS

Not me, honey.  I have a bunch of smiley faces ready to post on EVERY thread on here when Roy Moore wins the election.

To elect that creepy liberal because of some transparent attempt to smear Moore would be the height of stupidity.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2017, 05:28:03 am »
Oh, well, okay then.

Yep.  All better. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 05:44:15 am »
Not me, honey.  I have a bunch of smiley faces ready to post on EVERY thread on here when Roy Moore wins the election.

To elect that creepy liberal because of some transparent attempt to smear Moore would be the height of stupidity.

Eh, hehehehehe!

88finger point

You and me both.

"Depends on what the meaning of the word 'Is', is."

Bill Clinton.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com