Author Topic: Rush: Stuart Smalley Holds a Pure Caca Presser  (Read 615 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Stuart Smalley Holds a Pure Caca Presser
« on: November 28, 2017, 12:45:28 am »

Stuart Smalley Holds a Pure Caca Presser

Nov 27, 2017

RUSH: Well, looky here. Al Franken has a live press conference starting here in mere moments. Thankfully, we will be in a commercial break. Huffing and Puffington Post says that Leeann Tweeden, the woman Franken harassed in the USA tour, she was asking for it. He’s not to blame.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I can’t believe saying this. We’re still waiting on Al Franken. I’ve done an informal survey of the audience, folks, and it seems that many of you are curious to hear what Stuart Smalley might have to say here. Supposed to start a press conference about six minutes ago, obviously running late in the Obama-Clinton style.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, why would Franken be doing this? Up ’til now it has become clear that Franken’s gonna try to weather the storm. He has not admitted or — he’s not copped to it. He said he’s sorry, that he’s learned — you know, I get so worn out. These people insult our intelligence. “You know, I have learned that when hugging a woman, it’s not really correct to grab her breast. I’m glad to know this now at age 84, whatever I am, and I appreciate this very, very learnable opportunity.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/11/27/stuart-smalley-holds-a-press-conference/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34