Author Topic: Bus company boss fires entire staff including own daughter with blunt note: ‘I cannot work with you  (Read 734 times)

Offline endicom

Independent
Chris Baynes
Nov. 2, 2017

A bus company boss fired his entire workforce with a blunt note telling them: "F**k it... I cannot work with you a moment longer."

Managing director Sydney Hardy shut down Somerset firm Nippy Bus with immediate effect and told staff, thought to include his own daughter, he wanted to "pursue my dream of not having to work here".

The sudden closure left 27 drivers out of work and affected 300 children whose school bus service was cancelled with no notice.

More... http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bus-company-boss-fires-entire-staff-daughter-nippy-bus-sydney-hardy-somerset-blunt-note-workforce-a8033246.html
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 05:14:41 pm by MOD8 »

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Many years ago, my cousin worked at a pizza parlor.
One night, the owner came in drunk and abused the employees.
EVERY employee walked off the job!
The owner was put out of business for two weeks,
until he could hire new employees!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao