Author Topic: Rand Paul's wife speaks out on attack, says media 'victimized' her husband  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Fantom

Re: Rand Paul's wife speaks out on attack, says media 'victimized' her husband
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2017, 11:52:45 pm »
 :th_10444:
I can't tell you how much I appreciate that!   888high58888

And, yes, it sounds like he should be in bed.

Right?..... Why so much space for such garbage.... I do not K'no.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 02:08:04 am by mystery-ak »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2017, 11:56:32 pm »
Sounds like his condition is not all that better, prayers up for Senator Paul.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2017, 12:02:21 am »
Rand is kind of a Nancy Boy.  He shouldn't have been hurt that bad from a flying tackle.

Boy need to bulk up.

Rand doesn't drink his milk. Something about the Trilateralist, Masons and Monsanto poisoning the dairy cows with fluoride or some such shit.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2017, 12:36:48 am »
I always appreciate it when the liberals speak up.

I recall your saying nice things about Obama, and he's pretty much a girl who couldn't "bulk up" if his life depended on it.

Maybe you shouldn't let your political bias affect your objectivity about who's manly and who's not, eh??

I hope you are not implying that Obama isn't particularly manly.  I'm shocked, shocked,  I tell you.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2017, 12:52:50 am »
I hope you are not implying that Obama isn't particularly manly.  I'm shocked, shocked,  I tell you.

Imagine an admirer of this thweet fella calling Rand Paul a "Nancy Boy."   LOL!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2017, 12:54:32 am »
btw, I like to mention when I post that baseball pic of our girlish president that I could throw a ball better than that at the age of eight.

He'd never get picked for the team no matter how many girls were standing in line.   :silly:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2017, 12:56:22 am »
Rand is kind of a Nancy Boy.  He shouldn't have been hurt that bad from a flying tackle.

Boy need to bulk up.

Let's see ... he has 6 broken ribs and 3 are displaced.  I don't know if you've ever broken a rib but it is extremely painful; it hurts to breathe!  I can't imagine having to deal with 6. His lung was damaged and as a result he now has pneumonia which in itself can aggravate the pain as he struggles to breathe.  Through all of this he has returned to the Senate ... nope don't see him as a "Nancy Boy" at all; though I see one who calls him a "Nancy Boy" as someone he opens his yap without knowing what he's talking about in order to try to insult a conservative; yes, we know, it's the liberal way.  People have died from pneumonia. Rand's condition is further complicated by a damaged lung.  I continue to pray that he heals quickly and is out of pain soon.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2017, 12:58:45 am »
Let's see ... he has 6 broken ribs and 3 are displaced.  I don't know if you've ever broken a rib but it is extremely painful; it hurts to breathe!  I can't imagine having to deal with 6. His lung was damaged and as a result he now has pneumonia which in itself can aggravate the pain as he struggles to breathe.  Through all of this he has returned to the Senate ... nope don't see him as a "Nancy Boy" at all; though I see one who calls him a "Nancy Boy" as someone he opens his yap without knowing what he's talking about in order to try to insult a conservative; yes, we know, it's the liberal way.  People have died from pneumonia. Rand's condition is further complicated by a damaged lung.  I continue to pray that he heals quickly and is out of pain soon.

Amen!  Thanks for the reminder to pray.

Sometimes it's easy to remember to discuss things, and to forget to actually get down on one's knees to pray.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2017, 01:32:16 am »
Rand doesn't drink his milk. Something about the Trilateralist, Masons and Monsanto poisoning the dairy cows with fluoride or some such shit.

I think his father was an anti-vaxer.  Probably lent him to having brittle bone disease. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2017, 01:55:38 am »
Boy, this thread is on the bold side!

Offline WingNot

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2017, 02:02:09 am »

A TBR Adm should look into it.  Somebody attached something that fubard the thread. 

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2017, 02:02:55 am »

yeah huh

I had to click back to make sure it wasn't my cat on the computer again.

Around here this kind of attack gets you 5-15.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline endicom

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2017, 02:03:38 am »

There are old threads and there are bold threads but there are no old, bold threads.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2017, 02:05:08 am »
There are old threads and there are bold threads but there are no old, bold threads.

That is funny.   888high58888

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2017, 02:08:47 am »
gotta close those bold tags..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2017, 02:18:52 am »

Me, too, and it's insult to serious injury that the neighbor is not being charged with felony assault.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2017, 02:37:03 am »
someone forgot to close their Italians....

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2017, 02:41:16 am »
Me, too, and it's insult to serious injury that the neighbor is not being charged with felony assault.

It could turn out very badly for the attacker.

Rand sues and wins civil damages, provable due to the serious nature of his injuries and provable pain & suffering.

Retired doctor (still trying to sell his overpriced house) tries to go back to work but nobody wants him.

All for lack of the simplest bit of self-control.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln