Author Topic: Ex-RNC chair: Trump's comments on Roy Moore 'beyond stupid' (Steele)  (Read 2099 times)

Online corbe

Ex-RNC chair: Trump's comments on Roy Moore 'beyond stupid'

By Josh Delk  - 11/21/17 10:23 PM EST

A former chairman of the Republican National Committee (RNC) said Wednesday that President Trump's comments dismissing GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore's accusers were "beyond stupid" and that he doesn't care about his own party.

"This is beyond stupid. And there's irreparable harm that's being done to this party and to this country. someone needs to take control here and it's certainly not the president," Michael Steele told MSNBC's Chris Matthews.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/361484-ex-rnc-chair-trumps-comments-on-roy-moore-beyond-stupid
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Ex-RNC chair: Trump's comments on Roy Moore 'beyond stupid' (Steele)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 04:16:45 am »
    Be Kind Briefers, It's my first Moore Article.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 04:17:05 am »
Michael Steele told MSNBC's Chris Matthews

MSNBC. Well judging by the fact that Steele was in charge of the RNC when they were expensing trips to S&M clubs and losing all sorts of elections, this no ratings channel is where he belongs.

MAGA!

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 04:18:23 am »
As we discussed before, on another thread, he did the right thing at first, by saying leave it up to Alabama, and remove himself from the fray. Not unlike what I had predicted should he sway towards Moore, twitter has exploded with tweets such as, "What did you expect, one molester protecting another", etc...
@corbe

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 04:21:10 am »
    I'll believe the internal GOP polling only and if in the next 2 weeks Trump gives Judge Moore a 'full throated' endorsement I'll know 2 things he'll win and Trump will take the credit.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 04:28:41 am »
    Be Kind Briefers, It's my first Moore Article.

Oh, hell no, Corbe.  You should have stayed a mile away from this subject.

It's dominated this forum to a ridiculous extent.

There is no there there.

One would think there was nothing else going on in the world but this transparent attempt to keep Moore from the Senate.

Please, please, please.  Not you too, @corbe
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 04:32:43 am »
   Much too some Briefers glee, I was feeling left out @Emjay

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 04:41:02 am »
   Much too some Briefers glee, I was feeling left out @Emjay

Well, don't let your desire to be popular lead you astray, babe.

Those people whose approval you covet are not worth it, believe me.

You should be seeking my approval.  I am worth it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2017, 04:43:17 am »
   Can you email me some 8X10 Glossies, less clothes, the better @Emjay?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2017, 04:44:34 am »
What a joke, @corbe who takes from the NY values statement of Ted Cruz to taunt others about supporting a NY Liberal because he's a nominee of the party but throws out Ted Cruz's same kind of endorsement for the nominee of the party (see even Cruz did it) in Mitt Romney, and Corbe rants against Romney, anyone who thinks differently than her, hates Cruz? Crap like this? And someone gets called names by others because of this taunting? Can not discuss the issues honestly? Yeah, maybe I should get back to that ignore list.  Nobody needs to be called horrible names cause someone basically is trolling to provoke trouble.  And then, because they are too good to be a Republican, um, they are independents, we would not even be aware of their preference if they were not a Republican candidate.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 04:46:50 am by TomSea »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2017, 04:47:53 am »
What a joke, @corbe who takes from the NY values statement of Ted Cruz to taunt others about supporting a NY Liberal because he's a nominee of the party but throws out Ted Cruz's same kind of endorsement for the nominee of the party (see even Cruz did it) in Mitt Romney, and Corbe rants against Romney, anyone who thinks differently than her, hates Cruz? Crap like this? And someone gets called names by others because of this taunting? Can not discuss the issues honestly? Yeah, maybe I should get back to that ignore list.

Tommy. I've said it before and I'll say it again son. Your posts do not make one GD lick of sense. I have read that thing twice now and wonder if they are still teaching sentence structure in school.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2017, 04:53:20 am »
   Can you email me some 8X10 Glossies, less clothes, the better @Emjay?

LOL  @corbe went to the @Frank Cannon School of How To Determine The Value of a Woman

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2017, 04:54:43 am »
LOL  @corbe went to the @Frank Cannon School of How To Determine The Value of a Woman

Silly woman. That's not how I determine the value of a woman. I ask her pimp for that.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2017, 04:56:05 am »
Silly woman. That's not how I determine the value of a woman. I ask her pimp for that.

High rollers do not take the word of pimps. 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2017, 04:57:41 am »
High rollers do not take the word of pimps.

They are no different than any other businessman. They set a price for their goods and you either accept it or not.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2017, 04:59:24 am »

MSNBC. Well judging by the fact that Steele was in charge of the RNC when they were expensing trips to S&M clubs and losing all sorts of elections, this no ratings channel is where he belongs.

MAGA!

Well, this true. Seeing how it was on MSNBC, the viewing party was probably held in a phone booth.
2 of the 3 people watching it were Democrats.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2017, 05:00:23 am »
They are no different than any other businessman. They set a price for their goods and you either accept it or not.

Hey, remember when Miami Vice was cool and then we found out that Crockett's "Ferrari" was only a Ferrari on the outside and a Gremlin under the hood?  That's all I'm saying; and men are dumb sometimes.

Online corbe

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2017, 05:01:10 am »
   @TomSea   I am a Joker and I know many Briefers here, including you, are serious about things and when serious discussion is going on I have learned to Read and Learn and I have certainly been educated by the varying degrees of intelligence here on many subjects.  With that being said, I will try and tackle your post to me:

Most anybody in this Great Country of ours knew exactly what Sen. Cruz was talking about on that debate stage with his NY Values comment, except, perhaps some brain dead Trumpsters and as far as Romney he is just another NE Liberal who fathered gay marriage and obummercare and I couldn't support that, didn't vote at all in that one. 
    I'm not taunting you and my apology the other night when I pinged you to a Cruz thread was SINCERE, can't we just agree to disagree?

<Insert Dave Mason We Just Disagree here>

Last time I looked I had 2 bad boys dangling, so the chick thing is wrong too.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2017, 05:08:15 am »
Hey, remember when Miami Vice was cool and then we found out that Crockett's "Ferrari" was only a Ferrari on the outside and a Gremlin under the hood?  That's all I'm saying; and men are dumb sometimes.

It wasn't a real Daytona, but it was a Corvette. That said when I pay for a Ferrari, I get a Ferrari. I don't cut deals on this shit next to a Dumpster behind a Waffle House.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2017, 05:10:54 am »
It wasn't a real Daytona, but it was a Corvette. That said when I pay for a Ferrari, I get a Ferrari. I don't cut deals on this shit next to a Dumpster behind a Waffle House.

What the hell is that?  A CB radio antenna?  Anyway, my point is, the pimp is not going to tell you that his Ferrari on the outside is going to leave you with a burning, itchy rash in a couple of days.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2017, 05:16:29 am »
What the hell is that?  A CB radio antenna?  Anyway, my point is, the pimp is not going to tell you that his Ferrari on the outside is going to leave you with a burning, itchy rash in a couple of days.

I'm not some hayseed off the boat. I wear protection.....

Online corbe

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2017, 05:17:37 am »
    Anecdotal evidence indicates that the GOP stood for Grabbing Other's Privates even back when he was in charge, bunch of horny ol bastards.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2017, 05:18:52 am »
There's no reason to open oneself up to degradation, thuggish or otherwise, Cruz says "Donald my friend", Cruz campaigned with Trump basically at the anti-Iranian deal rally in DC. It's nonsense to even argue with these people... rabid never-Trumpers is more like it. I don't see the dirty tricks done by others and on top of that, it is nonsensical; it's taking from a candidate like at a cafeteria, says this, good, says this, ignore and on top of that, some for the Constitution party which can't even get more than a tenth of a percent and I know, because I followed them closely.  Those "conservative" credentials for all the taunting about NY liberals don't pan out as well, when using some sort of pro-life thread to make some outrageous statement. My views actually line up with Cruz's and all the cry baby "oh, you hate someone" is total rubbish and should not even be dignified with answering and the thug actions by some have shown that.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2017, 05:19:08 am »

MAGA!

I saw corbe's funny comment and glossed over this temporarily.  There are clubs for that kind of thing?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2017, 05:20:11 am »
I saw corbe's funny comment and glossed over this temporarily.  There are clubs for that kind of thing?

Yes. I read about it Scientific America.