Author Topic: Alabama pastor: I’d back Moore even if sexual assault allegations were true  (Read 183 times)

Silver Pines

Alabama pastor: I’d back Moore even if sexual assault allegations were true

By Avery Anapol

11/20/17

An Alabama pastor said that he will continue to support GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore, even if it is proven true that he sexually molested teenage girls.

Pastor Earl Wise told the Boston Globe that he would continue to support Moore, adding that he thinks the women who have accused Moore have been paid.

“I don’t know how much these women are getting paid, but I can only believe they’re getting a healthy sum,” Wise said.

Wise said that if the stories were true, the women would have come forward years ago.

“There ought to be a statute of limitations on this stuff,” he said. “How these gals came up with this, I don’t know. They must have had some sweet dreams somewhere down the line.”

“Plus, there are some 14-year-olds, who, the way they look, could pass for 20,” Wise added.

Read more at:

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/361173-alabama-pastor-id-back-moore-even-if-sexual-assault-allegations-were-true

Silver Pines

Well, the good pastor is right.  Some of those 14 year-olds are sluts.