Author Topic: Are NFL Teams Tanking the Season Over Discontent with National Anthem Policy?  (Read 382 times)

rangerrebew

Are NFL Teams Tanking the Season Over Discontent with National Anthem Policy?

November 21, 2017| by Donn Marten

With more than half of the NFL season now in the books, there are two teams that were widely heralded as contenders who have collapsed since the week that Commissioner Roger Goodell threw in with the kneelers and set off a wave of racial resentment protests directed at President Trump.

Both the Denver Broncos and the Dallas Cowboys have gone right into the toilet since team officials made it clear that they were not going to tolerate a bunch of multimillionaire malcontents with an ax to grind over a ridiculous perception of institutional racism regarding Colin Kaepernick’s inability to land an NFL job.

Being tabbed as “America’s Team”, the Cowboys provide the most high-profile example with owner Jerry Jones having previously threatened to bench all protesters and currently locked in a brutal battle with Goodell over an obscene contract extension despite his botching of the handling of the racial grievance mongers on the sidelines.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/are-nfl-teams-tanking-the-season-over-discontent-with-national-anthem-policy

rangerrebew

If these clowns are throwing games, isn't that a felony?  In the past, players who took the route of throwing games received suspensions or banned from the Hall of Fame of their sport.  However, I don't think a candy ass like Goodell would ever allow that to happen.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If these clowns are throwing games, isn't that a felony?  In the past, players who took the route of throwing games received suspensions or banned from the Hall of Fame of their sport.  However, I don't think a candy ass like Goodell would ever allow that to happen.

I happen to think they ARE throwing the games.  Unhappy about not being allowed to crap on the flag, they are refusing to block the lines and to allow the offensive to score.  Obvious as Hell.  But they'll never be accused of it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: