Author Topic: Report: Roy Moore Raised More Than $1 Million in Last 10 Days — Without RNC Support  (Read 2086 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
    I just can't wrap my brain around that Ignore thing,  I'm coming up on 6 years here and can remember only 2 times/people I put on ignore and both were rabid Trumpers and only 1 still posts here*, metaphorically it's like reading a book with a random chapter ripped out.

*  Not @Frank Cannon

I have a few people on ignore.  It's for self-protection.  They bring out the worst in me and that's not good for me.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline corbe

I understand your point @Bigun

I want to take this opportunity to expound a bit  on my Ignore rant in that a week after the election my Ignore List was cleaned and has been ignored ever since.  Sure, some Briefers pizz me off on occasion but we are opinionated adults on a Conservative Political Forum, this is all to be expected and as was mentioned on another Thread the Mods do a damn good job here of hearding us Cats.

Speaking of Cats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P5Er_qU5FE
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

...it's like reading a book with a random chapter ripped out.

Now you know how the rest of us feel reading your posts.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   I understand your point @Bigun

I want to take this opportunity to expound a bit  on my Ignore rant in that a week after the election my Ignore List was cleaned and has been ignored ever since.  Sure, some Briefers pizz me off on occasion but we are opinionated adults on a Conservative Political Forum, this is all to be expected and as was mentioned on another Thread the Mods do a damn good job here of hearding us Cats.

Speaking of Cats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P5Er_qU5FE

Yes, congrats to the Mods.  I say that often but maybe not often enough.  I cleared my ignore list also but then had to reinstate a few folks.  Not to worry.  We'll all be fine.

I have a few people on ignore.  It's for self-protection.  They bring out the worst in me and that's not good for me.

That's my take as well.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline corbe

Now you know how the rest of us feel reading your posts.

Why you bustin my balls @InHeavenThereIsNoBeer ?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
    I just can't wrap my brain around that Ignore thing,  I'm coming up on 6 years here and can remember only 2 times/people I put on ignore and both were rabid Trumpers and only 1 still posts here*, metaphorically it's like reading a book with a random chapter ripped out.

*  Not @Frank Cannon

No, it's not.  It's like reading a forum with predictable and annoying posts ripped out.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
No, it's not.  It's like reading a forum with predictable and annoying posts ripped out.

In fact, you're circling the drain, right now, baby.

Just kidding.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 03:52:26 am by Emjay »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Residents in Alabama were left baffled last week when a loud boom resounded across much of the state.

The boom, nicknamed 'Bama Boom', has left experts stumped, with suggested causes ranging from supersonic aircrafts to meteors exploding in the atmosphere.

This isn't the first time that the mysterious sound has been heard, and incidents are becoming more frequent according to some reports.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5103611/Mysterious-booms-heard-64-times-2017.html

I thought it might have been Jim Hoft’s posts or Roy Moore running away from the press.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

I definitely see why @Emjay or myself might have some people on ignore after about 2 weekends ago. Sometimes, there is justification.

Some people also per another issue, just don't understand supporting the nominee it be Dubya or Mitt and on down the line, some people do provoke.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I definitely see why @Emjay or myself might have some people on ignore after about 2 weekends ago. Sometimes, there is justification.

Some people also per another issue, just don't understand supporting the nominee it be Dubya or Mitt and on down the line, some people do provoke.

And some people make you want to rip their throats out with you bare hands.

Oh, wait.

Why you bustin my balls @InHeavenThereIsNoBeer ?

Really?  I thought I was being generous.

Offline corbe

@InHeavenThereIsNoBeer that was a tactful way of telling me I'm full of $hit but it was far from constructive criticism which we advocate here and offered no real solution other than my banishment. Should I start another Poll?

8888crybaby

Offline Fantom

@Fantom

Well, I have a problem with you.  When you post about “God knocking up Mary”, you show that you’re on a level with the lowest leftwinger.

Hope that’s clear.

@CatherineofAragon
Sounds like a "You" Problem.  It touches me not.. I do not have any problem with what God did/does, the facts speak for themselves..... Capish?

« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 11:58:27 am by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Alabama's Young Republicans refuse to vote for Moore; 

Geeze, I guess you missed this a few posts up.   **nononono*

Young Republican Group in Alabama Still Backing Moore
Newsmax, Nov 21, 2017, Jeffrey Rodack

An organization of Alabama young Republicans reaffirmed its support for embattled GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore, The Birmingham News reported.

The Shoals Young Republicans, based in northwest Alabama, unanimously backed a resolution supporting Moore.

<snip>

"The Shoals Young Republicans is a conservative group of individuals that realize what is at stake in this election," said Josh Dodd, vice-chairman of the Fifth Congressional District for the Young Republican Federation of Alabama. "We understand that President Trump's tax plan, a repeal of Obamacare and funding for a border wall will not pass if Doug Jones is in the Senate." The group also called on the Republican National Committee and the Republican Senatorial Committee to reinstate their support for Moore, the newspaper said.

More: https://www.newsmax.com/Politics/young-republicans-roy-moore-support-shoals-young-republicans/2017/11/21/id/827440/

Offline aligncare

Politics is dirty business.

Generally our guys first review the Marquis of Queensberry rules and then put on their 16 oz. gloves before being pummeled and kicked bare fisted and footed to the mat, MMA style by the Democrat.

It’s good to see Moore didn’t wilt at hearing the seriousness of the allegations and continues to fight back.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee

Sounds like a "You" Problem.  It touches me not.. I do not have any problem with what God did/does, the facts speak for themselves..... Capish?

Mary's age is never mentioned so that is a fact you made up to fit your bias #FakeNews
If you are going to write fiction, at least make it entertaining.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Not anymore.  And it started with Trump.

Alabama's Young Republicans refuse to vote for Moore;  they say at some point, decency must come before politics.

I saw that.  Good on them, but I think the damage is done.  The GOP is the party of Trump and Moore.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump's been in the public spotlight for 35 or more years, he's a billionaire, the usual feces throwing monkeys won't change the truth, we've heard enough from the Trump haters.

Offline bilo

Generally our guys first review the Marquis of Queensberry rules and then put on their 16 oz. gloves before being pummeled and kicked bare fisted and footed to the mat, MMA style by the Democrat.

It’s good to see Moore didn’t wilt at hearing the seriousness of the allegations and continues to fight back.

:amen:

Also, I hate lynch mobs. It's not unreasonable to ask "where's the proof". Everyone should be very suspicious of 40 year old charges.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

He does an interview with Hannity and comes down with a case of the I don’t recalls, hires the worst lawyer he could find, and threatens a lawsuit that will never materialize.  Apparently, his fight strategy is hoping the opponent breaks his hands.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
:amen:

Also, I hate lynch mobs. It's not unreasonable to ask "where's the proof". Everyone should be very suspicious of 40 year old charges.

Especially so in light of the record the accused has accumulated over that period!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Moore
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

He does an interview with Hannity and comes down with a case of the I don’t recalls, hires the worst lawyer he could find, and threatens a lawsuit that will never materialize.  Apparently, his fight strategy is hoping the opponent breaks his hands.

I heard the interview it when it aired and I commented here that Moore sounded weak. He didn’t do himself any favors. Toward the end of the interview he finally gave a full denial, but even that seemed off in some way.  :shrug:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Charlie Sykes‏Verified account @SykesCharlie
19h19 hours ago

This is how naive I was. I really though that sexually assaulting a child would be a line they wouldn't cross...

Nah, they just see thru a liberal smoke and mirrors hit job.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Nah, they just see thru a liberal smoke and mirrors hit job.

And are sick and tired of letting the media and our inside the beltway intelligencia tell us who we must vote for!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien