Author Topic: BREAKING: Mark Levin Given Weekly Fox News Show  (Read 245 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
BREAKING: Mark Levin Given Weekly Fox News Show
« on: November 21, 2017, 06:19:37 pm »

Conservative radio host Mark Levin gets weekly Fox News show
Conservative talk radio host Mark Levin is getting his own weekly program on Fox News, he told CNN in an interview Tuesday morning shortly before the network announced the news.
money.cnn.com

The show, which Levin said will be called “Life, Liberty & Levin,” will launch in late February and will air Sundays at 10 p.m.

“I was approached and it was very enticing,” Levin told CNN. “The format will be long-form interview, where we discuss philosophy, history, economics and the constitution as they relate to current events and the state of the nation.”

Levin said the program would feature guests who are “not necessarily prominent people but people who are consequential in various fields.”

The show will air for an hour during prime time every Sunday in place of a rerun of Sunday morning’s “Fox News Sunday” program.

see more at:  https://www.redstate.com/slee/2017/11/21/breaking-mark-levin-given-weekly-fox-news-show/
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: BREAKING: Mark Levin Given Weekly Fox News Show
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 06:20:05 pm »
Sure beats a re-run of Fox News Sunday.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: BREAKING: Mark Levin Given Weekly Fox News Show
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 06:30:04 pm »
I like the new Fox lineup a lot more than the older one with Kelly and Bill.

I use to listen to Laura every night and then, for some unknown reason, our station dropped her.

I don't have to agree with all these people say to still enjoy them. Tucker and Sean are tops for me as well. Just my opinion.

Hugh Hewitt has his show on MSNBC, Saturday mornings about 7 AM CST (check exact time); I record it, he's pretty good, now, he's moved to early morning on Salem's radio lineup.

Morning Glory and Evening Grace.

Hugh's gotten a lot wrong too per political prognostications, still a good talk show host. Easy going and mild.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 06:30:44 pm by TomSea »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien