Author Topic: Alan Keyes: Drudge Report 2017 Pushing The Agenda Strong.  (Read 304 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Alan Keyes: Drudge Report 2017 Pushing The Agenda Strong.
« on: November 21, 2017, 03:50:31 am »
Drudge Report 2017 Pushing The Agenda Strong.
Staff

(ThyBlackMan.com) In the politics of true liberty, amateurs are the only real professionals.

Yesterday the Drudge Report featured a tweet promoting the link to an article about how Steve Bannon and Sean Hannity were allegedly having second thoughts about their support for Judge Roy Moore. Drudge tweeted a banner headline for the link, that bore a picture with the tagline “Bannon turns on Judge Whore.” He introduced the whole screed with a supercilious snuffle: “A Lesson on leaving politics to the professionals.”

If this screed is typical of the Drudge Report, I am happier than ever that his electronic compendium isn’t among the frequently visited sites I keep handy in my browser’s favorites bar. His elitist remark did, however, exactly represent the true nature of the attack against Roy Moore, as well as his own contempt for the republican, constitutional form of self-government the American political system is supposed to implement.

These days the use of the word “professional” is mostly applied to those who are paid for the work they do. So, a professional is someone who works for money. In sports and other endeavors that involve rigorous training or study, it is contrasted with “amateur,” which, at its Latin root, literally means one who acts out of love.

Continued at: http://thyblackman.com/2017/11/17/drudge-report-2017-pushing-the-agenda-strong/