Author Topic: What the Heck is Wrong with People?  (Read 449 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
What the Heck is Wrong with People?
« on: November 21, 2017, 01:58:48 am »
By David French
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/453922/what-heck-wrong-people

Post-Weinstein America has outed its latest predator. None other than Charlie Rose . . .

. . . It’s amazing how many members of our so-called media elite are turning out to be disgusting,
exploitive, and crass. But lest we’d like to see our country run by the first 100 names we find in the
Alabama phone book, I give you Alabama pastor Earl Wise . . .

“I don’t know how much these women are getting paid, but I can
only believe they’re getting a healthy sum,” said pastor Earl Wise, a Moore
supporter from Millbrook, Ala.

Wise said he would support Moore even if the allegations were true and the
candidate was proved to have sexually molested teenage girls and women . . .

. . . Not to be outdone, meet pastor Franklin Raddish . .

"For 40 years, “these women didn’t say a word. They were cool
as a cucumber,” said pastor Franklin Raddish, a Baptist minister from
South Carolina and a Moore supporter.

“You’re asking me to believe them,’’ Raddish said, “when their own
mother didn’t have enough red blood in her to . . . go and report this?
Come on.”

There is a sickness loose in the land, and it is no respecter of ideologies, social class, or faiths.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: What the Heck is Wrong with People?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 02:11:21 am »
Has one ever thought, well, one vote, mine, wouldn't matter anyway. I think I'd not even vote. The Democratic view repels me... but, this is on the Republican candidate shoulders, he's not stepping down <---- Yes, the possibility exists he might be totally innocent.  It's a difficult call alright and one I would not be critical of others too much no matter how they vote. It does seem there are a few articles shaming those who would vote for Moore.  It might have been on Rush where everyone was saying, we need that Senate vote. Well, at this time, even having 52 votes isn't getting the job done, so 51? What might the difference be.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 02:12:12 am by TomSea »

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 02:28:25 am »
   This pendulum has always swung both ways and we may find ourselves back in the 50's or 60's when pretty much anything Men did was 'oh well', he's just a Man. I doubt, given the recent advances/history of relations between the sexes, particularly in the workplace, that we are entering a whole new dimension but all parameters are being thrown out the window in the interest of SJW types and political activist unaware of the consequences. Credibility is being lost.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 02:33:16 am »
   This pendulum has always swung both ways and we may find ourselves back in the 50's or 60's when pretty much anything Men did was 'oh well', he's just a Man. I doubt, given the recent advances/history of relations between the sexes, particularly in the workplace, that we are entering a whole new dimension but all parameters are being thrown out the window in the interest of SJW types and political activist unaware of the consequences. Credibility is being lost.

Since Eve appeared on the Earth there has always been tension between men and women and I would dare to guess that there always will be as long as the two sexes exist. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien