Author Topic: Three military personnel reassigned following 'incident' during Trump's Asia trip: Report  (Read 426 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Three military personnel reassigned following 'incident' during Trump's Asia trip: Report
by Ariella Phillips | Nov 21, 2017, 8:14 PM

Three service members working for the White House Communications Agency have been reassigned from their jobs amid an investigation into alleged improper contact with foreign women during President Trump's tour through Asia earlier this month, a report Tuesday said.

The service members allegedly broke curfew while in Vietnam, according to the Washington Post.

Trump spent nearly two weeks in Asia, visiting numerous foreign leaders.

The White House Communications Agency provides the president, vice president, Secret Service members, and others with secure communications.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/three-military-personnel-reassigned-following-incident-during-trumps-asia-trip-report/article/2641453
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline endicom

They number huckin' sixty nine thou.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
They had better hope the encounters were with women.  You never know these days.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 01:58:09 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.