Author Topic: Franken spokesman: Senator won’t resign, doing a lot of ‘reflecting'  (Read 589 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Franken spokesman: Senator won’t resign, doing a lot of ‘reflecting'
By Brett Samuels - 11/19/17 11:43 AM EST

A spokesperson for Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) said the senator would not resign in the wake of an accusation he kissed and groped a woman without her consent, The Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported Sunday.

“He is spending time with his family in Washington, D.C., and will be through the Thanksgiving holiday, and he’s doing a lot of reflecting,” the spokesperson told the newspaper.

Leeann Tweeden, a Los Angeles radio host, published a story on Friday alleging that Franken forcibly kissed and groped her during a USO tour in 2006. Franken had not yet entered politics at the time, and was working as a comedian.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/361100-franken-spokesman-senator-wont-resign-doing-a-lot-of-reflecting
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Franken spokesman: Senator won’t resign, doing a lot of ‘reflecting'
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 05:30:57 pm »
Reflecting?

The only thing reflecting is the shine on his Hypocrite of the Year Trophy.

You know I always thought it was weird that this left wing zealoted puke would do USO shows.

Now we know he was trolling for chicks on the show.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 05:33:19 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 05:42:01 pm »
That's all that is required with Dems...reflection of their past behavior....hell you can even kill people and still remain in the Senate...

I am still waiting for more accusers..there is never just one..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 06:35:44 pm »
Oh, thank goodness he's "reflecting" ... here I thought all was lost and he would be forced to step down!  :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 01:50:56 pm »
But we've got Republicans demanding/threatening/bloviating about Expelling Roy Moore on 40 year old Accusations and a forged Year Book Entry.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 04:35:51 pm »
Despite calls from his Republican and Democratic colleagues alike to step down after allegations of sexual misconduct, Sen. Al Franken is reportedly refusing to go anywhere.

When his hometown paper The Star Tribune asked over the weekend whether he planned to resign, a spokesperson for the Minnesota Democrat said, “no.”

“He is spending time with his family in Washington, D.C., and will be through the Thanksgiving holiday,” the staffer told the paper by text, “and he’s doing a lot of reflecting.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2017/11/20/franken-im-not-resigning-n2411677
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 04:36:42 pm »
Wow.  Spending more time with his family.  I'm so touched.  That's gonna be real quality time.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 04:38:07 pm »
Gosh. I thought the Rats told us you needed to throw a guy overboard if even the allegation of groping came up. There can't be a double standard, can there?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 06:44:55 pm »
Gosh. I thought the Rats told us you needed to throw a guy overboard if even the allegation of groping came up. There can't be a double standard, can there?

Bite your tongue, Frankie.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2017, 06:49:49 pm »
His wife and children must be so proud of their horny Dad.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.