Author Topic: Trump Designates North Korea As State Sponsor Of Terrorism  (Read 247 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Designates North Korea As State Sponsor Of Terrorism
« on: November 20, 2017, 07:21:47 pm »

Posted By Ryan Pickrell On 12:16 PM 11/20/2017 In | No Comments

President Donald Trump is relisting North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism, according to White House pool reports.

North Korea was recognized as a state sponsor of terror for a decade but was removed from the list in 2008. “It should have happened years ago,” Trump told reporters, citing assassinations on foreign soil, an apparent reference to the assassination of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un’s half-brother Kim Jong Nam in Malaysia with a banned chemical weapon, and the brutal treatment and death of Otto Warmbier.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/20/trump-designates-north-korea-as-state-sponsor-of-terrorism/

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Trump Designates North Korea As State Sponsor Of Terrorism
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 12:52:41 am »

Posted By Ryan Pickrell On 12:16 PM 11/20/2017 In | No Comments

President Donald Trump is relisting North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism, according to White House pool reports.

North Korea was recognized as a state sponsor of terror for a decade but was removed from the list in 2008. “It should have happened years ago,” Trump told reporters, citing assassinations on foreign soil, an apparent reference to the assassination of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un’s half-brother Kim Jong Nam in Malaysia with a banned chemical weapon, and the brutal treatment and death of Otto Warmbier.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/20/trump-designates-north-korea-as-state-sponsor-of-terrorism/

Finally!  It was removed from the list by "W"; big mistake.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.