Author Topic: Judge Roy Moore’s former chief of staff: ‘Never once did I see anything suspicious or improper’ - Garcia Jones  (Read 317 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Judge Roy Moore’s former chief of staff: ‘Never once did I see anything suspicious or improper’
Gualberto Garcia Jones, Esq.

November 15, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) – A second accusation of sexual misconduct was made public yesterday against Judge Roy Moore as he runs for the U.S. Senate in Alabama.  The woman, Beverly Young Nelson, alleges that in 1977 Roy Moore attempted to rape her while giving her a ride home from her job at a diner. Even more so than the previous ones, this allegation is deeply troubling, and if true, would be absolutely disqualifying. Judge Moore has strenuously denied the allegations and denies having ever met the alleged victim.

We should keep in mind that the alleged victim is represented by notorious celebrity feminist attorney Gloria Allred.  Earlier this year, it was disclosed that Allred was under investigation for ethical misconduct by the California Bar Association.

Although many media outlets have reported Ms. Young Nelson as the fifth potential victim, only two women have alleged any illegal behavior by Judge Moore.  All claims are approximately 40 years old and lack any physical evidence proving the alleged victims’ accounts.  Because of the difficulty in proving or disproving these types of allegations, and the fact that none of the women made any public complaints until the past week, the trial of Judge Moore in the court of public opinion has been a classic case of credibility and character.

Continued at: https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/judge-roy-moores-former-chief-of-staff-never-once-did-i-see-anything-suspic
2nd pro-Roy editorial I am posting for balance.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 03:43:30 pm by TomSea »