Author Topic: Report: Roy Moore Fundraising Surges Since Attacks  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Report: Roy Moore Fundraising Surges Since Attacks
« on: November 18, 2017, 03:05:42 pm »
Report: Roy Moore Fundraising Surges Since Attacks
Breitbart, Nov 17, 2017

CNN Political Reporter Rebecca Berg reported that Roy Moore’s campaign chairman told them the campaign’s fundraising has “skyrocketed” since the allegations against Moore broke and a source close to the campaign says they’ve raised more money in the last six days than they’ve raised online since the runoff in September.

Berg said, “He’s been cut off by the NRSC and the Republican National Committee. But his campaign, its online grassroots fundraising, his Campaign Chairman Bill Armistead tells CNN has skyrocketed since these allegations since the national spotlight has shifted to their campaign. They have seen, according to a source close to the campaign, not Armistead, fundraising topping six figures on several days in a row. Armistead says that they have raised more in the last six days online than the total raised online since the runoff, September 26th. So, they are getting some gangbusters fundraising now.”

More: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/17/report-roy-moore-fundraising-surges-since-attacks/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Report: Roy Moore Fundraising Surges Since Attacks
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 03:07:12 pm »
Video at link.
"A source close to the Moore campaign says online fundraising has topped six figures on several days in a row. Suggests Moore has some life, and an energized base, even after being cut off by NRSC/RNC" ~ Rebecca Berg, CNN

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 10:43:12 pm »
The mob mentality trying to toss Moore under the bus, "Ain't Playin' in Peoria."
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 01:55:28 am »
I'm wonderin' if -- in the quiet of the cloakrooms -- some of his colleagues are sayin' under their breaths, "Mitch, perhaps this wasn't really that good an idea....."  ??

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 02:45:08 am »
The mob mentality trying to toss Moore under the bus, "Ain't Playin' in Peoria."

Nope! Or a lot of other places either!  I did my small part.  And may send more yet!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 02:56:13 am »
Nope! Or a lot of other places either!  I did my small part.  And may send more yet!

Righteous Call on your part @Bigun !
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2017, 05:51:47 am »
A fool and their money...

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2017, 05:53:16 am »
There are also articles, 1 at least, that the Democrats have raised a fair amount as well as a result of this whole story.  It seems to be on both sides.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2017, 05:58:43 am »
There are also articles, 1 at least, that the Democrats have raised a fair amount as well as a result of this whole story.  It seems to be on both sides.
Good point.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2017, 02:28:19 pm »

Righteous Call on your part @Bigun !

Least I could do for a GOOD man trying to make a difference!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fantom

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2017, 10:47:21 pm »
Least I could do for a GOOD man trying to make a difference!

888high58888  Just sent in a donation.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2017, 11:41:47 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien