Author Topic: Trump: I should have left UCLA basketball players in jail  (Read 3738 times)

Offline musiclady

"IT WAS ME."

Pretty much says it all, doesn't it?   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I wish both of these little boys would knock it off.

Actually he's very adept at using these situations to energize his base.   And his enemies keep giving him issues to use.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I see trump is taking advantage of the new character limit on twitter

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Back in April, 2016.......

"The campaign is evolving and transitioning, and so am I," he told the Wall Street Journal. "I'll be more effective and more disciplined."

Trump put it another way during a Thursday morning appearance on NBC's Today Show. "I will be so presidential," he said, "you will be so bored. You'll say, 'Can't he have a little more energy?'"
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline musiclady

Actually he's very adept at using these situations to energize his base.   And his enemies keep giving him issues to use.

It's actually the other way around.

He keeps giving his enemies issues to use.

It may make a tiny part of the base happy, but not the grown ups........

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline driftdiver

It's actually the other way around.

He keeps giving his enemies issues to use.

It may make a tiny part of the base happy, but not the grown ups........

The only people who seem to complain about it are . ......  his enemies.

Offline Applewood

Trump reinforces the belief that he has the maturity of a little kid. 

And notice I said "both."  The punk's father is just as much of a baby as Trump is. 

Fine example both of them are to their kids.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Applewood

Perhaps because his supporters are just as immature as he is. 

I guess these idiotic controversies distract Trump's base from the fact that he hasn't done what he promised them he would.

Offline driftdiver

Perhaps because his supporters are just as immature as he is. 

I guess these idiotic controversies distract Trump's base from the fact that he hasn't done what he promised them he would.

So adding immature to the list of insults, now anyone who doesn't uniformly condemn Trump is an immature monkey who is also a communist.   I get real tired of the attacks and BS from DUMFUKS like you who can't think beyond the end of their nose.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
So adding immature to the list of insults, now anyone who doesn't uniformly condemn Trump is an immature monkey who is also a communist.

Not necessarily, but you can add ‘dense’ to the list for some of the Trump supporters Twitter bombing LaVar Burton - aka Geordi LaForge.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/11/star-trek-actor-levar-burton-angry-tweets-lavar-ball-ucla-trump-cnn
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Applewood

So adding immature to the list of insults, now anyone who doesn't uniformly condemn Trump is an immature monkey who is also a communist.   I get real tired of the attacks and BS from DUMFUKS like you who can't think beyond the end of their nose.

I believe you just proved my point.  Trump and his supporters are little kids. 

Offline musiclady

Yeah...... right................ any civilized adult conservative who doesn't like his baby ways is his "enemy."

I'll give you this.......... you certainly are loyal to the guy. 

Whatever makes you feel good, I guess....     **nononono*

Offline musiclady

Not necessarily, but you can add ‘dense’ to the list for some of the Trump supporters Twitter bombing LaVar Burton - aka Geordi LaForge.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/11/star-trek-actor-levar-burton-angry-tweets-lavar-ball-ucla-trump-cnn

Or Kunta Kinte..........  ^-^

Offline SirLinksALot

Twitter Wars: Trump Vs. LaVar Ball, The Supertroll War America Deserves
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2017, 05:41:46 pm »
SOURCE: HOTAIR

URL: https://hotair.com/archives/2017/11/22/trump-vs-lavar-ball-supertroll-war-america-deserves/

Two men, both brash, both alpha males, both forever in search of a camera, both convinced that they’re incapable of losing a war of words. It’s easy to see how this escalates endlessly, with each refusing to give the other the parting shot. It’s impossible to see how it ends peacefully, or soon.

Basically it’s the North Korea standoff of loudmouth trolling. An all-out exchange of nuclear blowhardery seems inevitable.

In fact, I’d say a Don King putdown constitutes a mushroom cloud. Is this real life?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think..
5:25 AM - Nov 22, 2017

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
...LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!
5:33 AM - Nov 22, 2017

Trump’s pissed off because Ball refuses to give him credit for getting his son LiAngelo sprung after a shoplifting charge during the UCLA hoops team’s trip to China. Ball being Ball, he’s probably doing that deliberately, precisely because he knows Trump’s apt to whine about it, raising Ball’s national profile further. He’s already semi-notorious in sports media for being a shameless self-promoter (Trump’s Don King analogy isn’t wildly off) and a bit of a basketball version of a “tennis dad.” Now he’ll be known to the wider population and non-sports media as That Guy Trump Hates. That’s a lucrative niche, and Ball is eager to fill it:

“Did he help the boys get out? I don’t know. … If I was going to thank somebody I’d probably thank President Xi (Jinping),” Ball said Monday night when asked about his back-and-forth with the President by CNN’s Chris Cuomo.

“It wasn’t like he was in the US and said, ‘OK, there’s three kids in China. I need to go over and get them.’ That wasn’t the thought process,” he told Cuomo…

“If you help, you shouldn’t have to say anything,” he said. “Let him do his political affairs and let me handle my son and let’s just stay in our lane.”

If he really wants to get under Trump’s skin, he should say that Obama would have gotten the players released in half the time and had China throw in a few other American prisoners as well. To which Trump would reply by reminding the world of Obama’s sterling record on prisoner releases.

Here’s Ball doing his thing on CNN Monday night, the interview that probably inspired Trump’s tweets this morning. Which will end first, Ball denying Trump credit he’s rightly due for freeing the players or Trump tweeting like he’s a morning shock jock instead of the president?

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE VIDEO

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Twitter Wars: Trump Vs. LaVar Ball, The Supertroll War America Deserves
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2017, 05:43:32 pm »
Here is an idea. Trump should just stop tweeting.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
"IT WAS ME."

Pretty much says it all, doesn't it?   **nononono*

Offline NavyCanDo

So if we complain about something he does, says or tweets we are his enemy?   Ooookaaay
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Applewood

Re: Twitter Wars: Trump Vs. LaVar Ball, The Supertroll War America Deserves
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2017, 07:39:12 pm »
Here is an idea. Trump should just stop tweeting.

Uh....yeaaaaaahhhh!   That's obvious to most of us,

But you see, according to Trump's fans, he has to respond to everything...because anyone who doesn't worship him is an enemy with an agenda.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Applewood

So if we complain about something he does, says or tweets we are his enemy?   Ooookaaay

If you do not fall on your knees and worship the orange god, you are an enemy of the state, a traitor, a closet liberal/democrat, Hillary voter, yadda, yadda, yadda -- all of the pejoratives that have been hurled against the nonbelievers since Trump announced he was running for president.   Those who are not in lockstep with the Trump cult will never be forgiven. They are the infidels and must be destroyed.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 09:56:53 pm by Applewood »

Offline musiclady

Offline musiclady

That's what he said.   Aayuppp............. that's what the guy said.

(Same as the Obama cult.  Don't diss the idol.  Don't say nothin' bad about him, or you're his enemy....and probably considered the enemy of the free world, and the United States of America....   **nononono*)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Remember when people who weren't "his enemy" were going to hold his feet to the fire for unpresidential crap like this?

Good times.

I called them out for the lying cowards they were then and they haven't disappointed.

Cult members praying to their orange baboon god. Cheering as he flings crap into the crowd where they can pick it up and smear it on themselves as an act of devotion.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Remember when people who weren't "his enemy" were going to hold his feet to the fire for unpresidential crap like this?

Good times.

I called them out for the lying cowards they were then and they haven't disappointed.

Cult members praying to their orange baboon god. Cheering as he flings crap into the crowd where they can pick it up and smear it on themselves as an act of devotion.

Quite a filthy, fecal obsession on display by you here, now daily.

Can't you control yourself? (Can not, or Will not?)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

Are you serious? There are plenty of us who support his policies but just want him to be an adult.

Offline NavyCanDo

If you do not fall on your knees and worship the orange god, you are an enemy of the state, a traitor, a closet liberal/democrat, Hillary voter, yadda, yadda, yadda -- all of the pejoratives that have been hurled against the nonbelievers since Trump announced he was running for president.   Those who are not in lockstep with the Trump cult will never be forgiven. They are the infidels and must be destroyed.

In all seriousness, demonstrating what you said is not that much of an exaggeration, my sister and her husband have been convinced early in the campaign that Trump was sent by God to save America from its backsliding ways...Even saying he is the modern King Cyrus.  They still believe it demonstraiting it all the time on facebook.  I can understand people supporting Trump during the election, and I don't fault them for that....but good God use your brain by being objective when it is called for.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn