Author Topic: Oh, no not again! US warship collides with Japanese tug boat By Rick Moran F  (Read 830 times)

rangerrebew

November 19, 2017November 19, 2017
Oh, no not again! US warship collides with Japanese tug boat
By Rick Moran

For the 5th time this year, a US warship belonging to the 7th Fleet has been involved in a crash. The guided missile destroyer USS Benfold collided with a Japanese tug boat in Sagami Bay. Damage to the warship is unkown and there were no injuries on either vessel.

NBC News:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/11/oh_no_not_again_us_warship_collides_with_japanese_tug_boat.html#ixzz4ytNssspq

By Rick Moran

For the 5th time this year, a US warship belonging to the 7th Fleet has been involved in a crash. The guided missile destroyer USS Benfold collided with a Japanese tug boat in Sagami Bay. Damage to the warship is unkown and there were no injuries on either vessel.

NBC News:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/11/oh_no_not_again_us_warship_collides_with_japanese_tug_boat.html#ixzz4ytNssspq

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 06:29:00 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

As long as the misfits commanding your armed forces concentrate on issues like transgender surgery and the like instead of combat readiness, we will not have the military Americans needs
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
As long as the misfits commanding your armed forces concentrate on issues like transgender surgery and the like instead of combat readiness, we will not have the military Americans needs

Jonas Grumby, Captain Grumby to the bridge. :th_10444:
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

OK. Just wanna make sure you can keep it between the navigational beacons
Between the buoys, I tell you
All right. Well, it's five o'clock.

Does anyone in the Navy Know How to drive?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 05:36:33 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Major Confusion

9999hair out0000

You gotta be sh---ing me!!!!!!

Time for a leadership purge.  Admiral down.......

I read where the tug drifted into Benfold during a towing exercise.  May not be so bad.

Offline jpsb

I read where the tug drifted into Benfold during a towing exercise.  May not be so bad.
Yup, this one is on the Tug, not our Navy.

I'll bet you won't hear that from the MSM. **nononono*
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 06:30:52 pm by rangerrebew »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Major Confusion

How does a tug even get within a mile, unless at close quartered port?

It sneaks up and goes BOO!!!

:rolling: