Author Topic: MUST READ: I’m Still Trying To Figure Out How Hillary Lost The Election…  (Read 532 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100 Percent Fed Up

I’m still trying to figure out how Hillary lost the election…

Was it the Russian Uranium Deal?

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/must-read-im-still-trying-figure-hillary-lost-election/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ConstitutionRose

The best list!
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The best list!

@ConstitutionRose

They missed the FBI files (Filegate). When Hillary was First Lady in 1994, *somehow?* she got her hands on FBI background files of 'hundreds' of people in government. I'm sure, knowing Hillary, that all those files were copied and she probably still has them today, somewhere.

All of this was entirely unheard of before Hillary Clinton. Why would a President's wife need FBI files on government personnel? There is no reasonable justification for it.

It was not technically 'illegal' because nobody ever considered the idea that something like that would ever happen in the first place. Beyond bizarre.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 03:47:07 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

@ConstitutionRose

They missed the FBI files (Filegate). When Hillary was First Lady in 1994, *somehow?* she got her hands on FBI background files of 'hundreds' of people in government. I'm sure, knowing Hillary, that all those files were copied and she probably still has them today, somewhere.

All of this was entirely unheard of before Hillary Clinton. Why would a President's wife need FBI files on government personnel? There is no reasonable justification for it.

It was not technically 'illegal' because nobody ever considered the idea that something like that would ever happen in the first place. Beyond bizarre.
"Nobody leaves stuff like this just laying around!" (glares at Hillary)
—Don Imus, 1996
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024