Author Topic: Trump blasts ‘Al Frankenstien’ on Twitter over alleged groping  (Read 541 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
News
Trump blasts ‘Al Frankenstien’ on Twitter over alleged groping

By David K. Li

November 16, 2017 | 11:49pm | Updated

President Trump blasted Sen. Al Franken on Twitter Thursday over allegations that the former “SNL” comic groped and forcibly kissed a woman during a USO tour in 2006.

“The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words. Where do his hands go in pictures 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 while she sleeps?” Trump tweeted, referring to an image of the Minnesota Democrat appearing to grope former model Leeann Tweeden, now a Los Angeles radio news anchor.

Trump — who has been accused of sexual misconduct himself by numerous women — then added: “And to think that just last week he was lecturing anyone who would listen about sexual harassment and respect for women. Lesley Stahl tape.”

more
https://nypost.com/2017/11/16/trump-blasts-al-frankenstien-on-twitter-over-alleged-groping/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Re: Trump blasts ‘Al Frankenstien’ on Twitter over alleged groping
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 04:52:02 am »
lol
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 05:20:31 am »
    I didn't think he had the cajones to touch any of this sexual harassment $hit, I should know better.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 01:52:59 pm »
    I didn't think he had the cajones to touch any of this sexual harassment $hit, I should know better.
With the election of Trump, Pubbies have basically forfeited the high, moral ground.
How can we slam louses like Franken when we have a president who bragged about grabbing attractive women by their genitalia? Yeah, I know he "fights" ....... that excuses everything I guess.   22222frying pan

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2017, 02:22:20 pm »
President Trump, no matter where he is in the world, interacts with people back home on social media. We get to know his thoughts on policy, people and events. Shows he’s engaged in current issues. It doesn’t get any better than this!

The first two presidents of the social media age, George Bush and Barack Obama, were quite in comparison. Of course it wasn’t till 1999 that social media took off. But Trump is the first to use it so bigly.  ^-^

Offline Applewood

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2017, 03:12:30 pm »
President Trump, no matter where he is in the world, interacts with people back home on social media. We get to know his thoughts on policy, people and events. Shows he’s engaged in current issues. It doesn’t get any better than this!

The first two presidents of the social media age, George Bush and Barack Obama, were quite in comparison. Of course it wasn’t till 1999 that social media took off. But Trump is the first to use it so bigly.  ^-^

I have no objection to Trump's use of social media.  It's how he uses it that is bothersome.  If he's talking about, say, foreign policy or some new executive order -- ok -- and there is an official White House Twitter account for that purpose.  But taking to Twitter to blast others shows a lack of class, professionalism and maturity. This country needs a leader, not an elementary school bully. 

I suppose Trump has to occasionally take to Twitter in this way to keep his fans entertained. Unfortunately for Trump, his Asia trip was hardly noticed as all these allegations against Roy Moore and dozens of other prominent people surfaced.   I don't think Trump likes being ignored; he seems to have a need to be the constant center of attention. So it was a compulsion for him to pick a target and weigh in on the "trending" issue of the day.

I do find it interesting that he would go after Franken regarding sexual assault allegations when Trump himself has also been accused of inappropriate behavior  and in fact, even bragged about it.  If Trump needed to take to Twitter to amuse his fans, perhaps he should have picked another topic and another target.