Author Topic: New Kensington police officer shot to death during traffic stop; manhunt continues into the night  (Read 1807 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

There was a time when I would have agreed with that but sadly no longer can.  Not given the degraded state of the "justice" system currently.

@Bigun

I do understand where you are coming from. I have moments like that too,but if people like us don't demand that standards be kept up,who else is there to do it?

Once things like that become widely accepted,we have anarchy,not law and order.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Applewood

@Bigun

I do understand where you are coming from. I have moments like that too,but if people like us don't demand that standards be kept up,who else is there to do it?

Once things like that become widely accepted,we have anarchy,not law and order.

Hate to tell you, but we have anarchy now. 

Killing police officers is now a national passtime.  The anarchists don't want any kind of law enforcement except theirs, which will be implemented once civilized law enforcement ceases to exist.  They want a police state where, if you don't belong to a protected race or class, you will be rounded up by their forces and either incarcerated or eliminated.  By brainwashing certain races or groups into believing law enforcement is an enemy that must be destroyed, the anarchists are well on their way to accomplishing their goal.

These days, it's us vs. them and we have to protect ourselves, our loved ones, our freedoms and our values  by any means necessary.  That might offend your sensibilities,  but so be it.   It is what it is.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 04:27:07 am by Applewood »

Offline Victoria33

Yesterday, at 7 pm and later, we were on a two hour trip home.  Due to time change, 7 pm is now dark.  We saw three separate cop stops on that one long road.  Those cop stops meant, in each case, a cop was walking to a dark driver's window and he didn't know what he was going to find when he got there.  He could be shot dead and never go to his mortal home again.  I felt fear for those cops.