Author Topic: Al Franken’s career is collateral damage for the Dems on the way to getting Trump By Thomas Lifson  (Read 513 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 17, 2017
Al Franken’s career is collateral damage for the Dems on the way to getting Trump
By Thomas Lifson

That sinking feeling Al Franken is experiencing is the realization that his career is now a pawn in the fanatical efforts of Democrats to get President Trump out of office. The Democrats would not lose his seat, since Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton can be expected to appoint a Democrat to serve out his term. Franken is not well liked for reasons that should be self-evident: he is as big a jerk in regular life as the infamous picture of him and Ms. Tweeden on the C17 would seem to indicate.

The logical steps for getting Trump  are clear:

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/11/al_frankens_career_is_collateral_damage_for_the_dems_on_the_way_to_getting_trump.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GrouchoTex

A good article, worth reading.

Offline Frank Cannon

This article is nonsense. Al Franken's career is done because his past caught up with him with color 8X10 glossies. We already know everything about Donny. Nobody cares. The polling is so bad in AL righ now that no one knows if Roy Moore is in trouble.

Franken is in trouble because he has been riding around on his high horse condemning this shit just last week. He is also a very unlikable guy.

Offline Frank Cannon

A good article, worth reading.

No it's not. It's stupid sophistry. The Rats are going after Bill Clinton? That ship sailed decades ago. No one cares. The Rats spent 20 years making sure of that. This groping hysteria is at the end of it's lifecycle. You can only keep the public outraged for so long before they tune out.

Offline GrouchoTex

No it's not. It's stupid sophistry. The Rats are going after Bill Clinton? That ship sailed decades ago. No one cares. The Rats spent 20 years making sure of that. This groping hysteria is at the end of it's lifecycle. You can only keep the public outraged for so long before they tune out.

I disagree, and I think this will be the outcome (for a little while, anyway).
The Congress pay-off machine will be exposed, and names will be named.
Once one name comes out, the person named will turn on the others they know about, and take the others down with them.

Clinton outrage today (albeit 20 years too late) is being used to set up this whole thing, with the goal of also bringing down the White House.
After all, the Dems can't claim the moral high ground if the albatross of Chappaquiddick and Little Rock are still hanging around their necks.
Will it work or not to take out the President, who knows? You say we know everything that matters about Trump now, yet things pop up everyday about past presidents we hadn't heard before. We shall see, I suppose.

I think we are seeing the beginning of the groping hysteria, not the end, but hey, I may be wrong about that, but I think I am right about one thing:

The side who has the most to gain will keep it alive as long as they can to suit their purposes.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Franken is in trouble because he has been riding around on his high horse condemning this shit just last week. He is also a very unlikable guy.

@Frank Cannon

And there ya have it.  Franken is an arrogant shit that things he is the smartest person in the room and doing everyone a favor by being a Senator. The career criminals we call "US Senators" also think THEY are the smartest people in any room they enter,and they hate this mere amateur politician for his arrogance.

Since he can be dumped and automatically replaced by a career Dim that will be guaranteed to be a team player,Franken is history.

Dumping the guy they don't like is even a bonus for the Dims because they can pretend they dumped him over the way he treated whymen,and that will give them pretend grounds to start screaming that Trump and Moore should be given the boot for the same reasons.

No,it won't fool most voters,but the whymen movement creatures will eat it up with spoons and get even shriller than they already are.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No it's not. It's stupid sophistry. The Rats are going after Bill Clinton?

@Frank Cannon

Frank,I strongly suspect all the blackmail material the Clinton's had from the "RAW" FBI background files has already passed it's "Best if used by" date,so pretty much nobody is afraid of them anymore. By this time everyone they had power over has either died or left office,and there is nobody more unpopular than a blackmailer without blackmail power.

No,they can't and won't go after them with guns blazing to get revenge because there are still relatives that can be embarrassed,but you can bet your bippy the Clinton's have now passed their expiration dates in a culture that revolves around "what can you do for me TODAY?".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
They’ll never get past the 3rd sentence in step one.  Franken isn’t going anywhere.

Also, this is a weird visual to have as an ad on their page talking about sexual misconduct.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.