Author Topic: Mueller Subpoenaed Trump Campaign For Russia Documents: Report  (Read 278 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Mueller Subpoenaed Trump Campaign For Russia Documents: Report
« on: November 17, 2017, 04:56:20 pm »
Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators have issued a subpoena to President Trump’s election campaign for documents related to Russia, according to a new report.

The Wall Street Journal reports that Mueller’s team issued the subpoena in mid-October, requesting documents and emails from over a dozen top campaign officials that include several keywords related to Russia.

A source familiar with the matter told the Journal that the subpoena would not compel testimony before a grand jury, but that Trump’s campaign was surprised by the order after voluntarily cooperating with previous requests from Mueller’s team.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/360812-mueller-issues-first-subpoena-to-trump-campaign-for-russia-documents-report

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Mueller Subpoenaed Trump Campaign For Russia Documents: Report
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 05:02:46 pm »
Cooperation with Mueller doesn’t count for much.  I see another dawn raid in someone’s future
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Mueller Subpoenaed Trump Campaign For Russia Documents: Report
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 06:32:10 pm »
Thank God for Roy Moore or this would have been the 53rd consecutively crappy week for Trump.