Author Topic: Menendez Claims FBI Investigated Him Because He Is Latino  (Read 218 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Menendez Claims FBI Investigated Him Because He Is Latino
« on: November 17, 2017, 02:39:03 pm »
Menendez Claims FBI Investigated Him Because He Is Latino

David Krayden
Ottawa Bureau Chief
9:17 AM 11/17/2017

Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez is citing racism as the reason the FBI investigated him for corruption.

The case against him ended in a mistrial Thursday after jurors twice said they were deadlocked, but Menendez says the entire investigation into his activities was fueled by “certain elements” of the FBI and the state who had a problem with his race.

“Certain elements of the FBI and of our state cannot understand or even worse accept that the Latino kid from Union City and Hudson County can grow up to be a United States senator and be honest,” Menendez said at a news conference Thursday. “I can’t even begin to tell you how many people have come to tell me that the FBI went to them and asked them, ‘What can you give us on Menendez?'”

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/17/menendez-claims-fbi-investigated-him-because-he-is-latino/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Menendez Claims FBI Investigated Him Because He Is Latino
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 02:45:38 pm »
NO! The investigated you because you are a friggin CROOK and a whore!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Menendez Claims FBI Investigated Him Because He Is Latino
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 02:51:03 pm »
“Certain elements of the FBI and of our state cannot understand or even worse accept that the Latino kid from Union City and Hudson County can grow up to be a United States senator and be honest.”

I am sure they can understand and except this, except for the fact that, you, Menendez, are not one of those honest, Latino kids....