Author Topic: Roy Moore’s Accusers’ Stories Getting Shaky, Moore Team Planning Lawsuit  (Read 19448 times)

Offline jpsb

Re: Roy Moore’s Accusers’ Stories Getting Shaky, Moore Team Planning Lawsuit
« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2017, 05:19:35 pm »
Liberals are like that, he was anti-Romney, though St. Ted Cruz endorsed Romney.  Another so-called Cruz supporter that never agrees with Cruz.

I greatly dislike Hillary, but I would never use language like that to describe her. He is one
sick individual. I'm glad @Emjay reported him.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2017, 05:27:18 pm »
Sorry, someone wants to give someone a free pass for posting hate, what CC did is that.  One points out the hypocrisy and someone goes crazy on that. Too bad, these alleged Cruz-supporters who slam others can not even entertain debate on their inconsistencies and hypocrisies. They can't defend the Romney endorsement or many other things and resort to a personal attack.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 05:28:34 pm by TomSea »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2017, 05:30:42 pm »
Well, first he took me home, to a motel, and then he undressed me, oh wait no, then he bought me a soda, and then he undressed me, except he left my clothes on, and then he touched me, I think...without actually touching me..

And then I caught the bus and went home and never said anything to anybody about it for 40 years.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2017, 05:52:52 pm »
Always "planning" a lawsuit just like that degenerate fecal smear of a president we have.

Here's an early Christmas present for you @Cripplecreek   Simply print and frame for your mantle.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 05:55:02 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2017, 06:02:38 pm »

And here is a prime example to what I referred in my last message.   

If this is the verbiage he uses to describe Trump,  I can only imagine how strongly he described Obama.   Or did he even use such language referring to our last Imbecile President?

@DiogenesLamp
I don't recall him using that kind of language when referring to Obama.  In fact he rarely posts anything but hate for Trump.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2017, 06:06:31 pm »
@DiogenesLamp
I don't recall him using that kind of language when referring to Obama.  In fact he rarely posts anything but hate for Trump.

I don't understand why such outrageous posts are allowed to remain @driftdiver  They are disrespectful not only to the President, but to this forum and its members, too.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2017, 06:25:07 pm »
Speaking of pearl clutchers...

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2017, 06:26:02 pm »
Well, first he took me home, to a motel, and then he undressed me, oh wait no, then he bought me a soda, and then he undressed me, except he left my clothes on, and then he touched me, I think...without actually touching me..

And then I caught the bus and went home and never said anything to anybody about it for 40 years.

I've had dates like that... *yawn*

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2017, 06:32:29 pm »
I don't understand why such outrageous posts are allowed to remain @driftdiver  They are disrespectful not only to the President, but to this forum and its members, too.

@Right_in_Virginia
I don't either but have been assured 10ways from Sunday that moderators are fair and  balanced.   Its a hard job, one I wouldn't care to tackle. 

It shows far more about the person then the board though.   We all lose our cool at times, I know I have.   But some people are consistent with their hatred and unthinking blathering.    I actually feel sorry for them having to go through life filled with so much black anger.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2017, 06:33:10 pm »
I've had dates like that... *yawn*

@RoosGirl
So you're a boring date?  good to know, there go my Saturday plans.

« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2017, 06:34:26 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia
I don't either but have been assured 10ways from Sunday that moderators are fair and  balanced.   Its a hard job, one I wouldn't care to tackle. 

It shows far more about the person then the board though.   We all lose our cool at times, I know I have.   But some people are consistent with their hatred and unthinking blathering.    I actually feel sorry for them having to go through life filled with so much black anger.

Good points @driftdiver    :thumbsup2:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2017, 06:37:46 pm »

They are, 888high58888 and I complained again.

If people cannot criticize using acceptable words then they should not post at all.

Though we often disagree, I have a lot of respect for you.  You stand by your loyalties even though you are constantly abused on this forum.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2017, 06:43:03 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

What is the big damn deal?  It's a comment about a politician, not a personal insult to anyone here.  Anyone taking it as a personal insult needs to have their head examined.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2017, 06:43:12 pm »

I must step in to defend the moderators. 

If I were a moderator, there would be very few posters left.

I think they are more inclined to delete posts that refer in obnoxious fashion to other posters on the board than posts (however disgusting) that refer to elected officials.

That's probably a good thing.  Thanks, mods.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #114 on: November 21, 2017, 06:43:41 pm »
@RoosGirl
So you're a boring date?  good to know, there go my Saturday plans.

Absolutely!  The boringest!

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #115 on: November 21, 2017, 06:44:28 pm »

I think they are more inclined to delete posts that refer in obnoxious fashion to other posters on the board than posts (however disgusting) that refer to elected officials.

@Emjay

I'm a monkey, I fling poo.  eff the mods

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #116 on: November 21, 2017, 06:52:42 pm »
@Emjay

I'm a monkey, I fling poo.  eff the mods

I was gonna say I thank God that I am not like some people, but then I remembered Luke ll:18.

Oh, well.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #117 on: November 21, 2017, 06:54:33 pm »

...long standing policy here is that you can say what you want about politicians or celebs just don't do it to another member here......all within reason of course
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #118 on: November 21, 2017, 06:56:00 pm »
I was gonna say I thank God that I am not like some people, but then I remembered Luke ll:18.

Oh, well.

@Emjay
I took a break for about a month and found my life much more peaceful.  Less anger and stress.   I've limited myself to only a few posts a day until today.   Time to put myself back on the wagon.  People like him take the joy out of life.   Nothing is every good enough.   One  more conference call and then I'm gonna call it a day and go back to work on my kayak.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #119 on: November 21, 2017, 06:57:06 pm »
@Emjay
I took a break for about a month and found my life much more peaceful.  Less anger and stress.   I've limited myself to only a few posts a day until today.   Time to put myself back on the wagon.  People like him take the joy out of life.   Nothing is every good enough.   One  more conference call and then I'm gonna call it a day and go back to work on my kayak.

Bless you, my son.  Where do you float your boat?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2017, 06:57:19 pm »

...long standing policy here is that you can say what you want about politicians or celebs just don't do it to another member here......all within reason of course

As you know, I come down on the side of less moderating is better.  Too much of it inhibits the free flow of ideas.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2017, 06:58:43 pm »
@Emjay

Totally hear you.  I took almost a week off because I allowed some posters here to make me lose my cool.  I came back to find idiocy still prevails but it keeps me out of the pool hall.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2017, 06:58:53 pm »

Close to none except the ones that let you call them the B word.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2017, 07:13:25 pm »
Totally hear you.  I took almost a week off because I allowed some posters here to make me lose my cool.  I came back to find idiocy still prevails but it keeps me out of the pool hall.

When I first started going to Republican gatherings I quickly noticed something.   While most people at these events seem rational and respectable,  I found there are quite often a lot of shrill kooks that show up too. 

They are always more moral or more patriotic than the next guy,  and they will bend your ear for as long as you will let them explain it to you.   

Do you know the sort to which I refer?   I can't imagine it being different in other states.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2017, 07:29:25 pm »
Close to none except the ones that let you call them the B word.

Not sure what you are talking about?  But perhaps it should stay that way.

I sense hostility in your post.