Author Topic: Mattel Announces Sale of Barbie Doll based on anti-Trump, anti-American Muslim who Mocked Terror Victims  (Read 470 times)

rangerrebew

Mattel Announces Sale of Barbie Doll based on anti-Trump, anti-American Muslim who Mocked Terror Victims
By Onan Coca November 14, 2017

We’ve written about Ibtihaj Muhammad in the past. (See here and here.)

She is an extremely talented Muslim American women who has competed for our nation in the Olympics as a fencer.

Sadly, while Muhammad should be a source of American pride, she is actually a source of national embarrassment.

https://constitution.com/mattel-announces-sale-barbie-doll-based-anti-trump-anti-american-muslim-mocked-terror-victims/

Offline Suppressed

I don't see any evidence of her "Mock[ing] Victims of Muslim Extremism"
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The obvious glaring irony in all this is, that the esteemed Muslim lady would NEVER be allowed to fence or to compete in any Muslim country. And she would face 100 or more lashes for even trying without her husband's approval. And even if her husband 'allowed' her to do it, which he would never do, it would embarrass the family.

It is against the will of Allah for women to do such things. And why the HELL is she wearing lipstick!? Is she a whore infidel woman in disguise? Lipstick and burkas don't go together.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

The obvious glaring irony in all this is, that the esteemed Muslim lady would NEVER be allowed to fence or to compete in any Muslim country.

While it's true that few Muslim women compete in the Olympics, let's not forget Halet Çambel (left) and Suat Fetgeri Aseni Tarı (right).  The first Muslim women to compete in the olympics were fencers! 

They also snubbed Hitler when they were invited to meet him.

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

While it's true that few Muslim women compete in the Olympics, let's not forget Halet Çambel (left) and Suat Fetgeri Aseni Tarı (right).  The first Muslim women to compete in the olympics were fencers! 

They also snubbed Hitler when they were invited to meet him.
@Suppressed
That was before Jimmah Caataah turned the Middle East into a smoldering hellhole by betraying the Shah of Iran and installing that wacko nut Ayatollah, who ushered in the modern wave of Islamic terrorism. Before the Ayatollah, many Islamic countries were semi-Western, including Afghanistan.

Carter thought the Ayatollah was just a nice old religious guy, kind of like Santa Claus. Much better than that mean old secular Shah. Carter's imbecilic stupidity has cost the lives of millions ever since this disastrously idiotic coup. And global radical Islam, inspired and reignited by Carter's Ayatollah, is still costing lives today and for the foreseeable future.

Carter will die will the blood of countless innocent people all on his head.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@Suppressed
That was before Jimmah Caataah turned the Middle East into a smoldering hellhole by betraying the Shah of Iran and installing that wacko nut Ayatollah, who ushered in the modern wave of Islamic terrorism. Before the Ayatollah, many Islamic countries were semi-Western, including Afghanistan.

Carter thought the Ayatollah was just a nice old religious guy, kind of like Santa Claus. Much better than that mean old secular Shah. Carter's imbecilic stupidity has cost the lives of millions ever since this disastrously idiotic coup. And global radical Islam, inspired and reignited by Carter's Ayatollah, is still costing lives today and for the foreseeable future.

Carter will die will the blood of countless innocent people all on his head.
I hate to nitpick, but I think the first two words of your second paragraph are contradicted by indisputable evidence.