Author Topic: Clinton: DOJ investigating me would be 'abuse of power'  (Read 881 times)

Online corbe

Clinton: DOJ investigating me would be 'abuse of power'
« on: November 16, 2017, 01:59:38 am »
Clinton: DOJ investigating me would be 'abuse of power'

By Josh Delk - 11/15/17 08:35 PM EST 

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday warned that if President Trump directs his Justice Department to investigate her role in a 2010 sale of a uranium company, it would be “a disastrous step into politicizing the Justice Department.”

"This is such an abuse of power," Clinton said in an interview with Mother Jones, following reports that the Justice Department is considering appointing a special counsel to investigate.

"I regret if they do it because it will be such a disastrous step to politicizing the justice system," she said. "If they send a signal that we’re going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system."

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/360608-clinton-special-counsel-threat-is-abuse-of-power
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Clinton: DOJ investigating me would be 'abuse of power'
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 02:03:00 am »
 :mauslaff: :happyhappy: :happyhappy: :happyhappy: :happyhappy: :happyhappy:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 02:13:49 am »
Get it straight from the Horse's mouth.

If anyone would know Abuse of Power, Hillary should be the unquestioned expert.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 02:57:28 am »
..."political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated..."  Gee ... Hillary ... straight out of your playbook isn't it?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fantom

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 03:28:05 am »

I am certain there is a Slick Willie ashtray reference in there .
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 03:30:25 am »

Word

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 10:57:15 am »
Hillary Clinton says Trump is abusing power with uranium deal investigation
NY Daily News, Nov 16, 2017, Ginger Adams Otis

Appointing a special counsel to probe her Uranium One deal would be “such an abuse of power” by the Trump administration, Hillary Clinton said Wednesday.

<snip>

This Uranium One story has been debunked countless times . . . . It is nothing but a false charge,” Clinton said. “It will be incredibly demoralizing to people who have served at the Justice Department . . . because they know better.”

Clinton said Trump was trying to deflect attention from special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into possible collusion between Russia and Trump’s campaign.

More: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-abusing-power-uranium-probe-article-1.3636297

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 11:01:40 am »
I wonder if she really believes the crap that comes out of her mouth.   :pondering:

Years ago Dennis Miller called for a national restraining order against the Clintons.  There must be one judge out there willing to sign one.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2017, 01:24:00 pm »
I wonder if she really believes the crap that comes out of her mouth.   :pondering:

Years ago Dennis Miller called for a national restraining order against the Clintons.  There must be one judge out there willing to sign one.

I always liked Dennis Miller. Hadn't heard this one though. Now I like him even more.

Used to live in that pest hole that keeps dumping Pelosi on us.

Had a friend there who was very handy to have around in a fight.

He died some years ago and I never knew till it came out at his wake that he'd knocked Robbin Williams on his azz.

Made me admire him a Whole lot more.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2017, 01:47:37 pm »
Abuse of Power.

Saudi Arabia Has Funded 20% of Hillary's Presidential Campaign, Saudi Crown Prince Claims

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims

Don't matter whether she believes herself or not.

All that matters is she keeps getting away with it.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 01:49:44 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »