Author Topic: Roy Moore pens open letter to Hannity as his deadline to explain allegations nears  (Read 448 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Roy Moore pens open letter to Hannity as his deadline to explain allegations nears
By Mallory Shelbourne - 11/15/17 07:16 PM EST

Republican Alabama Senate nominee Roy Moore has penned an open letter to Fox News host Sean Hannity, in which the former judge denied several of the sexual misconduct accusations recently levied against him.

The letter comes after Hannity on Tuesday night gave Moore “24 hours” to provide proof that he did not engage in sexual misconduct with teen girls.

“I adamantly deny the allegations of Leigh Corfman and Beverly Nelson, did not date underage girls, and have taken steps to begin a civil action for defamation,” Moore writes in the letter to Hannity, referring to two of his accusers. “Because of that, at the direction of counsel, I cannot comment further.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/360599-roy-moore-pens-open-letter-to-sean-hannity
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Roy Moore pens open letter to Hannity....

Has it been compared to the yearbook yet?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
“I adamantly deny the allegations of Leigh Corfman and Beverly Nelson, did not date underage girls, and have taken steps to begin a civil action for defamation,” Moore writes in the letter to Hannity, referring to two of his accusers. “Because of that, at the direction of counsel, I cannot comment further.”

Based on what your counsel has said so far, I wouldn't let HIM comment further, either.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 01:01:12 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

From Roy's letter:

"Sure I grabbed some young tang, but never any of these broads that are speaking up now Sean. The reason I know that is that the ones I touched are buried in a swamp. BTW loved that new coffee maker you sent me Big S. It even has a timer so the brew is done when I get up. Spectacular!"

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
From Roy's letter:
I thought his letter would start out "Dear Junior Jesus".

Offline Frank Cannon

I thought his letter would start out "Dear Junior Jesus".

This wasn't a letter to himself.