Author Topic: Roy Moore’s lawyer to MSNBC anchor: People of your “background” have arranged marriages, don’t they?  (Read 714 times)

Offline endicom

Hot Air
Allahpundit
Nov. 15, 2017

A few of this guy’s highlights from the past week:

1. He went on CNN Friday night and addressed Don Lemon as “Don Lemon squeezy keep it easy.” Watch the second clip below if you don’t believe me.

2. He sent a letter to the Washington Post and a local Alabama news outlet threatening them with a defamation suit for their reporting on Moore, but the letter has grammatical mistakes and bizarre features like a “Genre Notice” section. Ken White and David French, both respected and experienced lawyers, seem to agree it’s the most embarrassing demand letter they’ve ever read.

More... https://hotair.com/archives/2017/11/15/roy-moores-lawyer-msnbc-anchor-people-background-arranged-marriages-dont/

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

:wtf!:

Yeah. Me too. I though the interview that Moore gave to Hannity was confusing, and certainly less than convincing. Now, the more I hear about his literally 'insane' lawyer, the more I am turned off by Moore.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Silver Pines

I’m listening to Dana Loesch.  Apparently this lawyer said, well, people get married at 13 in other countries. 

You have to read the letter he sent, though.   You’ll have trouble convincing yourself it isn’t a joke.  It’s a nightmare.

Offline GrouchoTex

Wow, where did this guy come from?
Not helping, dude.

Offline Frank Cannon

David French is a respected lawyer? All I ever hear from him are his sexual fantasies about Game of Thrones.

BTW I love Moore's attorney. This cease and desist letter his hysterical. I hope Roy wins so we can see more of this small town pizza lawyer.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I guess Saul Goodman wasn’t available.  He probably inquired.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 07:04:35 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline endicom

I guess Saul Goodman wasn’t available.  He probably inquired.

Moore needs Winston Wolf.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
David French is a respected lawyer? All I ever hear from him are his sexual fantasies about Game of Thrones.

BTW I love Moore's attorney. This cease and desist letter his hysterical. I hope Roy wins so we can see more of this small town pizza lawyer.

Pretty sure what French has been drooling over are your avatars.  Paris Hilton now?  What happened to her face?  Who cares?

Seriously, I think Moore's going for broke and is just phoning this shit in now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Moore needs Winston Wolf.

I think at this point he needs a séance to bring back Richard "Racehorse" Haynes to help him out.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Wasn't "Lemon squeezy keep it easy" a Michael Cain like in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels?

Offline Frank Cannon

Pretty sure what French has been drooling over are your avatars.  Paris Hilton now?  What happened to her face?  Who cares?

Seriously, I think Moore's going for broke and is just phoning this shit in now.

How dare you criticize a national treasure like Paris Hilton? Pish posh.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
How dare you criticize a national treasure like Paris Hilton? Pish posh.

She has calmed down since they threatened to take away her money
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She has calmed down since they threatened to take away her money

Pity.  She was amusing, in a train-wreck sort of way.  But she looks like she's been getting some work done.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

All I saw was the

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.