Author Topic: Trump pauses live statement to take a drink of water in odd Marco Rubio moment  (Read 347 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump pauses live statement to take a drink of water in odd Marco Rubio moment
Allan Smith

President Donald Trump paused his speech Wednesday to take a sip of water.
    It was akin to a memorable moment from Republican Sen. Marco Rubio, which Trump had previously mocked.

President Donald Trump paused during a lengthy statement to the nation about his big Asia trip to take a sip of water, and the internet went wild.

It drew many comparisons to a moment when Republican Sen. Marco Rubio paused his rebuttal to the 2013 State of the Union to grab a water bottle, which Trump had mocked at length during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Trump paused his speech and searched for water, but could not find any. An aide appeared to point him in the direction of where a bottle of water was located, which he then picked up and drank from. Later in the speech, he took another sip from the bottle.

Read more at: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-drink-water-marco-rubio-asia-speech-2017-11

This has been on tv, I did not see it here. A humorous incident. Use glasses instead.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Why is this even noticeable?
Countdown to Resignation

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Concerned

Why is this even noticeable?

Probably because of this......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s-s7eG2ckN4

And because of this tweet:

“Next time Marco Rubio should drink his water from a glass as opposed to a bottle—would have much less negative impact.”  Donald J Trump, February 13, 2013
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.