Author Topic: Media’s Silence On UCLA Basketball Players Reveals Double Standard  (Read 493 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Media’s Silence On UCLA Basketball Players Reveals Double Standard

Jena Greene
Contributor
12:55 PM 11/14/2017

The three UCLA basketball players who were caught allegedly stealing from a Louis Vuitton in China this week are on their way home this morning, according to the Wall Street Journal.

President Trump reportedly had a conversation with Chinese President Xi about the three players while on his Asia trip.

“What they did was unfortunate. You know, you’re talking about very long prison sentences. They do not play games,” Trump told the media.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/14/medias-silence-on-ucla-basketball-players-reveals-double-standard/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Re: Media’s Silence On UCLA Basketball Players Reveals Double Standard
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 04:47:14 pm »
Should have left them in China.  Now they know they can do what they want because there are no adverse consequences to them.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 06:41:00 pm »
This will be interesting. Trump got these players out of a very tough situation. They could possibly have been looking at spending a year or more in prison.
But the message I get from black voices is that Trump hates all black people and is trying to destroy them. I wonder what they're thinking now.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 07:44:16 pm »
This will be interesting. Trump got these players out of a very tough situation. They could possibly have been looking at spending a year or more in prison.
But the message I get from black voices is that Trump hates all black people and is trying to destroy them. I wonder what they're thinking now.
They are probably thinking that the only reason Trump did this was so Al or Jesse couldn't go over, get them released and come back as heroes. They are thinking the only reason Trump did this is because to cover up his obvious hate of people of color. That's what I think they are thinking.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 08:24:23 pm »
They are probably thinking that the only reason Trump did this was so Al or Jesse couldn't go over, get them released and come back as heroes. They are thinking the only reason Trump did this is because to cover up his obvious hate of people of color. That's what I think they are thinking.
From the words I see, hear, and read from black people, Trump wouldn't allow Jackson or whomever to go there. He's probably getting ready for the big slave auction/imprisonment for all black people thing right now.
 That question about slavery the black "journalist" addressed to Sarah Huckabee-Sanders at the press briefing last week seems to be on many black people's minds. It appears many really believe Trump is planning on reintroducing slavery. Why they would think that is a mystery to me.
You wouldn't believe the paranoia that seems to have afflicted many black people concerning Trump. I'm not even a big Trump fan, and I can't understand it.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 11:37:02 pm »
"Media’s Silence On UCLA Basketball Players Reveals Double Standard"

If they had been Caucasian, there would have been no double standard...!