Author Topic: Clinton/Obama and Their Resistance Falling Apart  (Read 296 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Clinton/Obama and Their Resistance Falling Apart
« on: November 19, 2017, 07:03:31 pm »
Clinton/Obama and Their Resistance Falling Apart

This holiday season makes for the perfect time to Count Your Blessings. Best blessing of Thanksgiving 2017 to count first: Hillary Clinton never made it as president.  The caterwauling of that stunning loss continues over a year later.  But Clinton, who acts as if she really won the presidency, is now down to carping at the voting world from the none-too-stable Clinton Foundation, or whatever is left of it........

...........Even with a mainstream media working to blackout the corrupt Clinton Foundation and germane details of the Uranium One scandal, both stand as the proverbial House of Cards.

At the rate things are going, Canada is in a position to give its U.S. neighbor and the West the biggest Christmas they ever had.vvAll Canadian authorities would have to do is to hand over the necessary paperwork because the Clinton Foundation was registered in Canada as a charity.........

..........We already know that “The Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership (Canada), a registered charity based in Vancouver, B.C., devoted $737,441 — amounting to 78 per cent of its expenditures — to management and administration in 2014. The amount includes spending on office supplies and expenses, salaries and professional and consulting fees.....“That same year, according to the return filed to the Canada Revenue Agency and published online, the organization devoted $205,419 to charitable programs, accounting for 22 per cent of its expenditures.”................

............Worse for the Clintons is that foundation expert Charles Ortel is not likely to give up digging around the edges of the Canadian-registered ‘charity’ anytime soon.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/msm-hype-notwithstanding-clinton-obama-and-their-resistance-falling-apart

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.