Author Topic: New Roy Moore accuser: 'He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it'  (Read 1222 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Roy Moore accuser: 'He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it'
« on: November 16, 2017, 12:06:00 am »
Updated 4:57 PM; Posted 4:20 PM

By Anna Claire Vollers

avollers@al.com

A Gadsden woman says Roy Moore groped her while she was in his law office on legal business with her mother in 1991. Moore was married at that time.

In the past week, Moore has been accused by five other women of a range of behaviors that include sexual misconduct with a woman when she was 14, and sexual assault of another when she was 16. This is the first public accusation of physical contact that happened after Moore was married.

In recent days, Moore has publicly denied any wrongdoing, and has denied knowing some of the women.

more
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/new_roy_moore_accuser_he_didnt.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: New Roy Moore accuser: 'He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it'
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 12:16:59 am »
Moore spokesman in AL issues denial........

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 12:24:21 am »
No witness (the mother didn't see the alleged grab) and no evidence.  Yawn!

Read the story.  This one is a real loser.  Must be looking for cash.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 12:26:50 am »
Well, now we have one from when he was married... BUT she was 28, so that destroys the pedophile line.

Also: her admitting being friends with Leigh Corfman (the most lurid and least credible accuser) raises collusion concerns.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 12:32:46 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 12:37:06 am »

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 12:41:41 am »
OH, COME ON!!!

Alright ladies, honest question: Are you going to remember what you were wearing at such an event a DECADE AGO?

And some guy grabs your ass, you're not going to tell your mother, who's standing right there? In fact, you're not going to say anything to anyone until recalled a couple YEARS later??

Gimme a break!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 12:42:52 am »
Johnson has had ups and downs in her life, both before and after she met Moore. She has pled guilty to writing bad checks, and for third-degree theft of property, which she said stemmed from family disagreement over the care of her late stepfather.

More poor white trash heading to the lime light.....

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 12:52:39 am »
And the other one... A 'nothing' encounter that conveniently and only serves to refute Moore's declaration with 'I do it all the time'

Whoever is scripting this shit is an idiot.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 12:54:28 am »
Johnson has had ups and downs in her life, both before and after she met Moore. She has pled guilty to writing bad checks, and for third-degree theft of property, which she said stemmed from family disagreement over the care of her late stepfather.

More poor white trash heading to the lime light.....

Just your type, Frank.   :silly:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 01:01:55 am »
Oh and I loved this part.  Asked why Johnson (and the others) didn't come forward before now:

"It's because somebody asked," she said. "If anybody had asked, we would have told it. No one asked."

Honey, you don't wait till someone asks.  First you apply enough pressure to his man-parts that he starts singing soprano.  Then you proclaim it from rooftops.  In 1991, people would have believed you. 

Again, I call BS on this claim.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2017, 01:06:13 am »
Oh and I loved this part.  Asked why Johnson (and the others) didn't come forward before now:

Honey, you don't wait till someone asks.  First you apply enough pressure to his man-parts that he starts singing soprano.  Then you proclaim it from rooftops.  In 1991, people would have believed you. 

Again, I call BS on this claim.

The entire thing is a steaming pile IMHO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2017, 01:12:07 am »
The entire thing is a steaming pile IMHO!

Exactly.  And I want to know who is behind all this.  But alas, we don't have investigative journalists anymore.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2017, 01:14:40 am »
Exactly.  And I want to know who is behind all this.  But alas, we don't have investigative journalists anymore.

The swamp is behind it! ALL of them!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2017, 01:28:36 am »
The lady that claimed Roy tried to rape her in 1977 and had the yearbook (not this story) is also showing cracks. The signed annual had Moore putting "DA" behind his name. He was NOT the District Attorney in 1977, but an assistant. She also claimed not having any interaction with Moore later, but he headed her divorce case in 1999 and funny thing was the divorce papers were initialed with "DA".... But not for District Attorney, but because Roy's assistant lady had her initials as "DA"...(which stood for her name) . Was this yearbook quote plagiarized and they messed up and copied the DA from a later document?
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Applewood

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2017, 01:29:43 am »
The swamp is behind it! ALL of them!

Yeah, I know.  But it would be nice if our biased, lazy butt media would look into it and tell us for sure.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2017, 01:49:52 am »
Yeah, I know.  But it would be nice if our biased, lazy butt media would look into it and tell us for sure.

LOL!  They are charter members! 

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2017, 01:53:30 am »
The lady that claimed Roy tried to rape her in 1977 and had the yearbook (not this story) is also showing cracks. The signed annual had Moore putting "DA" behind his name. He was NOT the District Attorney in 1977, but an assistant. She also claimed not having any interaction with Moore later, but he headed her divorce case in 1999 and funny thing was the divorce papers were initialed with "DA".... But not for District Attorney, but because Roy's assistant lady had her initials as "DA"...(which stood for her name) . Was this yearbook quote plagiarized and they messed up and copied the DA from a later document?

Of course you are speaking logic and facts based on what has been presented, but to nearly everyone who hate Moore to begin with, and want him gone - none of this matters.

It is the SERIOUSNESS OF THE CHARGE that matters if one is Conservative.

The ridiculousness and outright provable bullshit of these claims - are now gospel among those who are proclaiming that Moore is a child-rapist/pedophile/stalker/creeper and what have you. 

What it will result in is confirmation that this tactic is the best tool to use to destroy anyone the Oligarchy at Mordor on the Potomac doesn't want among them from the people.  The Beast is on the verge of choosing our rulers for us little people, whom they assert are too stupid to vote properly.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline edpc

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2017, 01:59:38 am »
Of course you are speaking logic and facts based on what has been presented, but to nearly everyone who hate Moore to begin with, and want him gone - none of this matters.

It is the SERIOUSNESS OF THE CHARGE that matters if one is Conservative.

Also, ‘Moore signed yearbook’ is sound bite concise, while the explanation is eye-glazing to the average TV viewers.

Online DB

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2017, 02:19:30 am »

That's interesting.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2017, 02:42:45 am »
This one sounds like bullshit.   Her mother walked ahead of her as they exited Moore's office,  and Moore grabbed her ass?    And she didn't tell her mother at the time?    No,  that's simply not credible. 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 02:43:16 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2017, 03:30:03 am »
Just your type, Frank.   :silly:
Are you saying Frank likes them comfortable, or crazy? Maybe a blend, comfortably crazy.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2017, 04:05:01 am »
Alred may go in for overkill and hence, it hurts the credibility of the whole case, she has done that before.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2017, 04:08:58 am »
Are you saying Frank likes them comfortable, or crazy? Maybe a blend, comfortably crazy.

I like them easily bribable for their silence. That broad was a can of Crisco and a carton of Pall Malls.

Offline edpc

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2017, 04:44:19 am »
He Didn’t Pinch It; He Grabbed It

Wasn’t that the title of a Shania Twain song?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2017, 07:21:48 am »
This one is even more sketchy than Corfman.
The Republic is lost.