Author Topic: Alabama Secretary of State: If State GOP Pulls Support for Moore and He Gets the Most Votes, Election Would Be ‘Null and Void’  (Read 13393 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It's worth mentioning we have more than one or two Leftists on the forum. 

:amen: to that!  Quite a few more in fact!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Silver Pines

Frank never steps into the sunlight.  He might burst into flames.

@Cyber Liberty

Because he’s pickled all the way through, I’m guessing?

Offline Frank Cannon

Calm down, @TomSea

As a soon-to-be-famous QB recently said, "Those who know, know!" 

He was referring to the top brains in the organization and the entire NFL who understand the game, both on and off the field.

She knows, Tom.   ^-^

Of course everyone knows. These are comments made on an open forum Silly Billy.

BTW, I'm sure that you would love for people to leave Leftists alone on the board. You have a soft spot for them after all.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Cyber Liberty

Of course not. It's because the strip clubs don't open till after dark. Duh.

Silver Pines

Damn it, Frank!  You said you were going to stop molesting people here!

@TomSea, I want you to know that I appreciate you pinging me before you opened up your sleazy-sleazebag insults.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Rules for Gentlemen Clubs.
1. 10's at 2am and 2's at 10am.
2. Stripper glitter and vanilla lasts forever.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Damn it, Frank!  You said you were going to stop molesting people here!

Oh well. You figured out who I actually am. It must have been me using part of my real name in my on line handle.....

Offline Frank Cannon

2. Stripper glitter and vanilla lasts forever.

Tell me about it. My dry cleaning bills are murder.

Offline RoosGirl

I was actually referring to the other poster Tommy mentioned, but don't let me stop you from saying your piece.

I know why you don't want them here, it keeps you from being the most hated member

Silver Pines

@Frank Cannon

Google says that 24-hour strip clubs are becoming a thing.  There’s one called “Get Punished” in D.C. that sounds like it might be up your alley.

Although, considering the location, the punishment might be forced viewing of female politicians.

Offline Frank Cannon

I know why you don't want them here, it keeps you from being the most hated member

Tell me about it. I worked years to get on everyone's shit list and then these noobs roll in and ruin my plan. I hate it!

BTW, don't tell anyone my attitude. I just found out from @DCPatriot that these posts are private and only read by the boss. If my comments got out to the greater public they may not respect me anymore.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

Google says that 24-hour strip clubs are becoming a thing.  There’s one called “Get Punished” in D.C. that sounds like it might be up your alley.

Although, considering the location, the punishment might be forced viewing of female politicians.

I live in PA. We still have Blue Laws here. Strip clubs are only open from 8PM to 10:45PM four days a week. Closed Friday to Sunday. Also the strippers can only take off their winter coats and jacket. They have to keep their pants and shirt on.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I live in PA. We still have Blue Laws here. Strip clubs are only open from 8PM to 10:45PM four days a week. Closed Friday to Sunday. Also the strippers can only take off their winter coats and jacket. They have to keep their pants and shirt on.

Where in PA if you don't mind me asking?

Offline RoosGirl

Tell me about it. I worked years to get on everyone's shit list and then these noobs roll in and ruin my plan. I hate it!

BTW, don't tell anyone my attitude. I just found out from @DCPatriot that these posts are private and only read by the boss. If my comments got out to the greater public they may not respect me anymore.

Good thing since he outed you as a Mod the other day.  I don't think that's supposed to be common knowledge.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

No, because if he doesn't get back in his coffin by sunrise he'll turn to dust.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

Where in PA if you don't mind me asking?

The part where we work for a living.....so not Philthy or Pittsburgh.

Silver Pines

Offline Frank Cannon

Good thing since he outed you as a Mod the other day.  I don't think that's supposed to be common knowledge.

Well I don't know how much longer I am going to be a Mod. The boss just figured out that I am encouraging the fighting to take place, but I'm deleting serious posts.

Offline Frank Cannon

By Bellefont?

The only people who know there that is are folks that were taking 80 to get out of the state.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
The only people who know there that is are folks that were taking 80 to get out of the state.

I was thinking of moving to PA from Mass actually.

Offline Frank Cannon

I was thinking of moving to PA from Mass actually.

Well if you picked Bellefonte, you must be in a witness protection program. Trust me. No one will find you there.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Of course everyone knows. These are comments made on an open forum Silly Billy.

BTW, I'm sure that you would love for people to leave Leftists alone on the board. You have a soft spot for them after all.

sigh...  The years some of us have been with Sinkspur span decades.   

Until the Trump era, his posts showed no leftward bent, other than a pragmatic way for a border state to deal with illegal immigration, etc..

IIRC, he also didn't want to see Elian returned.   But I may be mistaken.

The point is, that it didn't matter to us that we saw things differently on all matters 'Trump'.  As rabid as he sometimes appeared when he got going...I had a sincere open invitation to a backyard steak.   

And we've never met.

Of course, the difference is that we shared some historic events along the way...elections, wars, deaths, coups....where we were held the same POV.  I never saw Sinkspur as a competing male lion eyeing the pride.

Perhaps, that's why you aren't fond of him, @Frank Cannon ?   :shrug:

Ya'll shouldn't be too hard on @mystery-ak ..., nor she on herself, IMHO.

We hold the same endearment for Sinkspur.   

Hadn't interacted with Sink whatsoever, in the short time he was here...IIRC, other than to say hello.  I didn't even know he was banned until I saw his text. 

As far as having a "soft spot"?   Not sure that's it.   More like "...nobody wants an echo chamber".

So long as the centered and left-leaning POV is presented in an intelligent and non-aggressive manner, hell...why not?

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So long as the centered and left-leaning POV is presented in an intelligent and non-aggressive manner, hell...why not?

I'm inclined to agree.  This place would not be as fun if we didn't have certain people calling me every name in the book. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

sigh...  The years some of us have been with Sinkspur span decades.   

Until the Trump era, his posts showed no leftward bent, other than a pragmatic way for a border state to deal with illegal immigration, etc..

IIRC, he also didn't want to see Elian returned.   But I may be mistaken.

The point is, that it didn't matter to us that we saw things differently on all matters 'Trump'.  As rabid as he sometimes appeared when he got going...I had a sincere open invitation to a backyard steak.   

And we've never met.

Of course, the difference is that we shared some historic events along the way...elections, wars, deaths, coups....where we were held the same POV.  I never saw Sinkspur as a competing male lion eyeing the pride.

Perhaps, that's why you aren't fond of him, @Frank Cannon ?   :shrug:

Ya'll shouldn't be too hard on @mystery-ak ..., nor she on herself, IMHO.

We hold the same endearment for Sinkspur.   

Hadn't interacted with Sink whatsoever, in the short time he was here...IIRC, other than to say hello.  I didn't even know he was banned until I saw his text. 

As far as having a "soft spot"?   Not sure that's it.   More like "...nobody wants an echo chamber".

I have no idea what that screed is about. You where cheerleading Tommy for calling me out at my hectoring Demo and Kings for being unusually Leftist. Those are the Leftists I was referring too. I didn't say shit about Sinky.

You have some sort of guilty conscience about something I'm not aware of?