Author Topic: How Should Honest Conservatives Decide the Roy Moore Case Come Election Day?  (Read 5093 times)

Offline RoosGirl

You don't say. What are you doing for lunch tomorrow?

@Frank Cannon

Thought I might hit up a McAllisters.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

Thought I might hit up a McAllisters.   *****rollingeyes*****

Man. Fondling a chick's ass but having to eat a shitty avocado and flat meat sandwich. I'm conflicted now.

Offline RoosGirl

Man. Fondling a chick's ass but having to eat a shitty avocado and flat meat sandwich. I'm conflicted now.

That sandwich looks delicious.  I bet it would keep you full for at least 30 minutes.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Listen. I dislike Roy Moore. I think he is a whacked out Jesus Freak who should be running revival tent services with snakes and strychnine, but I also have serious questions about these broads for both their timing and questionable details from each one of them. Christ, the broad who did the Gloria Allred pony show the other day was crying without a single tear leaving her head. It was like a Dr Phil episode with a repentant heroin addict as the needle hangs out of their arm.

I don't give a shit about whether this seat is won or lost by the GOP. If one seat is make or break for the party there are deeper problems with the party than some hayseed in AL. What I do care about is this groper shit popping up at predictable times and then disappearing as soon as the candidates wins or drops out.

"Like the way the Congress Rats dropped the Confederate flag all at the same moment, just like they'd heard they Range Master's Bullhorn commanding them to Cease Fire, Open and Empty all Chambers and Magazines and Bench All Weapons."
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That just ain't true, nor right.
The most vociferous on here standing for Moore, are not against women. Nor are they Republican partisans. They are all standing for a man's integrity when there is no proof against it whatsoever.

40 year old gossip and recollections do not make for proof.

ABSOLUTELY right!  NO lynch mobs for me!  Not ever!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Good Lord!  Hamster food....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

• Wulf Anson Author

I was going to make some crack about it's that or rolling your partner in flour and looking for the wet spot, but the dictates of conscience and good taste forbid me.

I must be reading too many of Mr Cannon's comments lately.

*girl beer*
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Online roamer_1

It can be fixed... Slide a burger in there, cover it with cheese and brown gravy...

Silver Pines

Listen. I dislike Roy Moore. I think he is a whacked out Jesus Freak who should be running revival tent services with snakes and strychnine, but I also have serious questions about these broads for both their timing and questionable details from each one of them. Christ, the broad who did the Gloria Allred pony show the other day was crying without a single tear leaving her head. It was like a Dr Phil episode with a repentant heroin addict as the needle hangs out of their arm.

I don't give a shit about whether this seat is won or lost by the GOP. If one seat is make or break for the party there are deeper problems with the party than some hayseed in AL. What I do care about is this groper shit popping up at predictable times and then disappearing as soon as the candidates wins or drops out.

@Frank Cannon

Before this, all I knew about Moore was that he comes off as a televangelist grandstander, and that he’s one of those people who affects a cowboy hat to lend himself some rustic appeal.

Now?  He’s a dirtbag.  And so is his wife.  She was all over Facebook posting some article signed by clergymen to give the appearance they supported her husband.  Thing is, it was an old article she’d edited.  When the pastors found out what she was doing, they demanded to have their names removed.  Now she’s doxxing reporters.

They really do act innocent.  Btw, why hasn’t he filed suit yet?

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

Btw, why hasn’t he filed suit yet?

Because he needs to prove standing, prove malice, find a lawyer in DC because I think it has to be filed where WaPo is.

Trust me. Filing a lawsuit is a total pain in the ass and takes time. He'll be lucky if he can get one in the books by the end of the month.

• Wulf Anson Author
@Frank Cannon
Btw, why hasn’t he filed suit yet?

Probably waiting for the next hundred or so accusers to come forward between now and election day so he'll know how many and which names to include in his filing.

Offline bilo

That just ain't true, nor right.
The most vociferous on here standing for Moore, are not against women. Nor are they Republican partisans. They are all standing for a man's integrity when there is no proof against it whatsoever.

40 year old gossip and recollections do not make for proof.

:amen:

If there were any credible proof and the charges weren't 30-40 years old I would say Moore has to go, but that isn't the case and all the moral preening of the media and leftists won't change that.

I really hope he wins. I am so sick and tired of the Pub party responding to whatever the media and Rats claim the cause of the day should be.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Silver Pines

Because he needs to prove standing, prove malice, find a lawyer in DC because I think it has to be filed where WaPo is.

Trust me. Filing a lawsuit is a total pain in the ass and takes time. He'll be lucky if he can get one in the books by the end of the month.

@Frank Cannon
@To-Whose-Benefit?

He's gonna file suit like Trump filed suit. 

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon
@To-Whose-Benefit?

I don't know. Didn't Melania win a settlement from a paper for lying?

• Wulf Anson Author
@Frank Cannon
@To-Whose-Benefit?

Sorry Catherine, but I thought my intended sarcasm was obvious enough not to need the appended /SSSSS to it.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bilo wrote:
"I really hope he wins. I am so sick and tired of the Pub party responding to whatever the media and Rats claim the cause of the day should be."

I want to see Moore win the election, and then go to Washington and tell Mitch and the rest of 'em to shove it right up where the sun don' shine.

Offline Fantom

bilo wrote:
"I really hope he wins. I am so sick and tired of the Pub party responding to whatever the media and Rats claim the cause of the day should be."

I want to see Moore win the election, and then go to Washington and tell Mitch and the rest of 'em to shove it right up where the sun don' shine.

:amen: Mitch..and some the rest of the maggots.   :beer:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@Frank Cannon

Before this, all I knew about Moore was that he comes off as a televangelist grandstander, and that he’s one of those people who affects a cowboy hat to lend himself some rustic appeal.

@CatherineofAragon

Like Joe Arpio and David Clarke he fell in love with the idea of being a celebrity and is busy self destructing.

It wouldn't happen if so called conservatives wouldn't act like a bunch of 13 year old girls throwing their panties on the stage of every political Justin Beiber to tell them what they want to hear.

Offline LMAO

It wouldn't happen if so called conservatives wouldn't act like a bunch of 13 year old girls throwing their panties on the stage of every political Justin Beiber to tell them what they want to hear.

Some are looking for what they believe is a “ savior.” When they find who they believe is that person, any critique of them is met with defensiveness
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Silver Pines

I don't know. Didn't Melania win a settlement from a paper for lying?

@Frank Cannon

Yeah, but she filed that one, right?

Moore started out saying he'd sue the Post.  He dropped that, and backtracked to claims that he'll sue some state media organization, who has pretty much told him to bring it.

Silver Pines

Sorry Catherine, but I thought my intended sarcasm was obvious enough not to need the appended /SSSSS to it.

@To-Whose-Benefit?

Don't be sorry.  It was.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Like Joe Arpio and David Clarke he fell in love with the idea of being a celebrity and is busy self destructing.

@Cripplecreek

Speaking of Clarke, I see he's in the news again.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

Yeah, but she filed that one, right?

Moore started out saying he'd sue the Post.  He dropped that, and backtracked to claims that he'll sue some state media organization, who has pretty much told him to bring it.

Well then. I guess it is clear. You cannot vote for Moore.

BTW how's the weather in AL today?

Online roamer_1

Some are looking for what they believe is a “ savior.” When they find who they believe is that person, any critique of them is met with defensiveness

@LMAO

It has nothing to do with him being a 'savior' - I already have one of those.

It has to do with honor and integrity. Roy Moore has conducted himself as such through a very long career - Whether you agree with him or not, He has stood with honor for decades.

I guess so few stand as such anymore that it makes no particular difference to many here.
But it matters to me, as it should for anyone standing upon principles.

Trump. who is not an honorable man, who has not conducted himself nor acquitted himself well does not deserve the same defense - that is why he doesn't get it. The very same with Clinton. The same with most of em.

Cruz - Different story.
Moore - Different story.

It has nothing to do with Messiahs. It DOES have to do with proper representation though. Folks like me look for men of honor - It's the single first thing I look for. And I will defend it, I surely will.