Author Topic: Rep. Debbie Dingell alleges 'prominent, historical' man in Congress sexually harassed her in 1982  (Read 637 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Debbie Dingell alleges 'prominent, historical' man in Congress sexually harassed her in 1982
by Anna Giaritelli | Nov 17, 2017, 11:54 AM

Rep. Debbie Dingell, D-Mich., on Friday said a "prominent, historical" figure in Congress sexually harassed and assaulted her in 1982, and that the incident was one of many she has experienced as the wife of a congressman.

"I was lucky the night it happened, I didn't know what to do. I was in my first year of marriage, tells you how long ago it was," Dingell told CNN's "New Day." "Historical figure, hand kept going up my leg, I took it off. A woman was at my table, recognized what was happening, said switch places.

"I didn't want my husband to know 'cause I was afraid he might kill him. Everyone in my office knew and the minute we were in a social setting somebody would move in to protect me so I would never be alone," said Dingell, who married her husband, former Rep. John Dingell, D-Mich., in 1981.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rep-debbie-dingell-alleges-prominent-historical-man-in-congress-sexually-harassed-her-in-1982/article/2641043
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

This stupid bitch is whining about getting her leg touched when her marriage is the actual scandal. Thirty year point spread on this disgusting couple.....

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
A D saying this makes me think of Ted Kennedy though, it could be virtually anyone. I would hope it would not be a Republican, they may be the "stupid" party but not this stupid to give the enemy such ammunition.  Ted Kennedy too, is historical, I'm not sure about that many others.