Author Topic: Stanford hosted son and supporter of jihad murderer and supporter of 9/11, with no uproar  (Read 469 times)

rangerrebew

Stanford hosted son and supporter of jihad murderer and supporter of 9/11, with no uproar
November 13, 2017 / creeping   

I’m set to speak at Stanford University on Tuesday night, and the social justice warriors on campus are in magnificent convulsions of rage and self-pity. The staff of the Freshman Sophomore College dormitory has told students to report other students who put up posters advertising my event to university authorities. In no fewer than eight hit pieces that have been published (so far) in the Stanford Daily attacking me, it has been claimed that I “give license” to the “oppression” of Jews, and that Muslims at Stanford are endangered by my work. It has been charged that I have incited a mass murderer and approve of restricting the right to vote. My work has been characterized, without any specific examples, of being not only inaccurate, but also inflammatory, offensive, hateful, and dishonest.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/11/13/stanford-hosted-son-of-jihad-murderer/