Author Topic: Mistress Declares: Ted Cruz’s Dad Was With Lee Harvey Oswald  (Read 4225 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Mistress Declares: Ted Cruz’s Dad Was With Lee Harvey Oswald
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2017, 12:56:27 am »
I'm most interested (and pleased) to learn that @Frank Cannon lives in PA and therefore no where close to me.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2017, 12:57:25 am »
I'm most interested (and pleased) to learn that @Frank Cannon lives in PA and therefore no where close to me.
PA? Palestinian Authority?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2017, 01:01:16 am »

Well, maybe I assumed incorrectly.  I thought @corbe was talking about Texas attacking Penn first because Frank lived there, but maybe there's some other emotional, and i use that term loosely with Frank, attachment to Penn that I don't know about.  Like it's the state where his birth parents abandoned him when he was 5 because they couldn't stand him anymore.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2017, 01:01:58 am »

As-salam alaykum

Offline corbe

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2017, 01:03:57 am »
    Damn, Frank show some respect for my Senator and his wife, I don't make fun of Melania's dresses anymore.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2017, 01:04:38 am »
Well, maybe I assumed incorrectly.  I thought @corbe was talking about Texas attacking Penn first because Frank lived there, but maybe there's some other emotional, and i use that term loosely with Frank, attachment to Penn that I don't know about.  Like it's the state where his birth parents abandoned him when he was 5 because they couldn't stand him anymore.

My dad was Mitt Romney and he was pissed that I was only into the one wife thing. Been stuck in Shamokin ever since.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2017, 01:06:50 am »
My dad was Mitt Romney and he was pissed that I was only into the one wife thing. Been stuck in Shamokin ever since.

Dang, you found someone that would marry you?  Congratulations!  Mail order?

Offline corbe

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2017, 01:07:47 am »
   Originally I thought Frank was from NJ but he corrected me, rather harshly on night and claimed PA instead, who knows, I still want to subject the whole state, because of him, to lock up.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2017, 01:08:54 am »
   Originally I thought Frank was from NJ but he corrected me, rather harshly on night and claimed PA instead, who knows, I still want to subject the whole state, because of him, to lock up.

I think that is quite reasonable.  If they haven't kicked him out they pretty much deserve what they get.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2017, 01:09:05 am »
Listen. Lyin' Ted's involvement in the Kennedy assassination is getting deeper and deeper. The only reason Ted isn't in jail now is because Donny held back on the release of information in the recent JFK Investigation document dump. Now the CIA controls Lyin' Ted.

Um...Ted Cruz was born in 1970, long after the Kennedy assassination.    ****slapping

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2017, 01:11:51 am »
Um...Ted Cruz was born in 1970, long after the Kennedy assassination.    ****slapping

Do we know that for sure..have you seen his birth certificate?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2017, 01:12:07 am »

Yeah.  He's the curse of my home state.  Fortunately, he lives on the opposite side from me so there is no way I would run into him in real life.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2017, 01:15:23 am »
Do we know that for sure..have you seen his birth certificate?

It's all over the internet.  By the way, he was born in Canada.   88devil

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2017, 01:17:23 am »
Yeah.  He's the curse of my home state.  Fortunately, he lives on the opposite side from me so there is no way I would run into him in real life.

Listen, if you ever do run into him, could you do it again for me and take pictures?

Offline Applewood

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2017, 01:18:36 am »

Your right @Applewood  I should apologize for posting such a ridiculous article from the National Enquirer and David Pecker.
   In my humble defense, with Trump out of the Country and everything 'Moore' I was desperately seeking any type of diversion.
   I failed miserably, though I may have been to hasty in my pronouncement that this had nothing to do with Moore, I think about the similarities of the 2016 Primary as I rewrap the tin foil around my head, this time, more tightly.

LOL

Next time you want a diversion, head over to the Thread of Cute.  Much more pleasant and unless you post something political, no one will throw you out.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2017, 01:19:43 am »
Listen, if you ever do run into him, could you do it again for me and take pictures?

With pleasure.   :silly:

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2017, 04:11:42 am »

And, with good reason on this issue.

Cruz's father was a Communist Cuban revolutionary with Castro.

All this came out during Cruz's Texas campaign.   If you were a Texan you should know this already.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2017, 04:13:49 am »

All this came out during Cruz's Texas campaign.   If you were a Texan you should know this already.

Uh, huh.  That selective reading ability you have is pretty impressive.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2017, 04:16:45 am »

Offline Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2017, 04:38:58 am »

Uh, huh.  That selective reading ability you have is pretty impressive.

The devil is in the details.

I remember getting campaign propaganda in the mail referring to his father being in a Cuban prison...
but it didn't explain the circumstances... he was in prison because he was a communist revolutionary.

When he was released from prison,  he went to Texas where Oswald also lived. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2017, 05:24:34 am »
Rafael's story goes that he fought against the so-called dictator of Cuba, Fulgencio Batista and that he was tortured under Batista.

The way I see it and I could be wrong, is that Rafael and Castro both fought against Batista but it does not mean Rafael adopted the Communism of Castro or was associated with Castro in anyway.  I don't want to misstate things, I'm sure the history can be found on the web, I'm not even sure if Rafael was in Cuba when Castro came to power, I thought Rafael had already left. This is around the years, 1958-60, so it really does matter to get the history correct.

Research it, https://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/us/politics/cuban-peers-dispute-ted-cruzs-fathers-story-of-fighting-for-castro.html  Rafael may have embellished his story some but I would think we all do some of that. Rafael claims he fought under some rebel named Frank Pais as the NY Times link says.  I didn't think Pais was a commie; but we should all check the history ourselves.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2017, 05:33:23 am »

The devil is in the details.

I remember getting campaign propaganda in the mail referring to his father being in a Cuban prison...
but it didn't explain the circumstances... he was in prison because he was a communist revolutionary.

When he was released from prison,  he went to Texas where Oswald also lived. 

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2017, 05:41:14 am »
Rafael's story goes that he fought against the so-called dictator of Cuba, Fulgencio Batista and that he was tortured under Batista.

The way I see it and I could be wrong, is that Rafael and Castro both fought against Batista but it does not mean Rafael adopted the Communism of Castro or was associated with Castro in anyway.  I don't want to misstate things, I'm sure the history can be found on the web, I'm not even sure if Rafael was in Cuba when Castro came to power, I thought Rafael had already left. This is around the years, 1958-60, so it really does matter to get the history correct.

Research it, https://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/us/politics/cuban-peers-dispute-ted-cruzs-fathers-story-of-fighting-for-castro.html  Rafael may have embellished his story some but I would think we all do some of that. Rafael claims he fought under some rebel named Frank Pais as the NY Times link says.  I didn't think Pais was a commie; but we should all check the history ourselves.
The whole story--the one the NYT published and which infected the State Department so badly Kennedy called off the air strikes which could have made all the difference in the Bay of Pigs, is that Castro kept telling any fool who would listen that he was going to 'impose a democracy'. (CIA disagreed and said Castro was a Communist bent on a dictatorship).

C S Lewis