Author Topic: Meet Roy Moore Accuser, Beverly Young Nelson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know  (Read 28118 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Meet Roy Moore Accuser, Beverly Young Nelson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
« Reply #350 on: November 17, 2017, 10:06:14 am »
Yes.

Thank you. For the same reason the U.S. allied itself with the odious Stalin to defeat the Nazis, we should ally ourselves with Moore to defeat the left. It’s as simple as that for me.

If we assume Moore did everything his accusers say he did, we should still not hesitate to support him, as his career in law has demonstrated a fidelity to the constitution, the protection of which is the cornerstone of our God given liberties.

And anyway, evidence is mounting that Moore is the subject of a politically motivated witch hunt, so fortunately for those of who feel personal morality trumps all, you may still take comfort in supporting him; Judge Roy Moore is no Anthony Weiner or Ted Kennedy.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #351 on: November 17, 2017, 02:08:14 pm »
Thank you. For the same reason the U.S. allied itself with the odious Stalin to defeat the Nazis, we should ally ourselves with Moore to defeat the left. It’s as simple as that for me.

If we assume Moore did everything his accusers say he did, we should still not hesitate to support him, as his career in law has demonstrated a fidelity to the constitution, the protection of which is the cornerstone of our God given liberties.

And anyway, evidence is mounting that Moore is the subject of a politically motivated witch hunt, so fortunately for those of who feel personal morality trumps all, you may still take comfort in supporting him; Judge Roy Moore is no Anthony Weiner or Ted Kennedy.
  :amen: to the points highlighted above.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #352 on: November 17, 2017, 02:30:24 pm »

Neither of the people you mentioned above is in the same universe as Roy Moore when it comes to HONOR and INTEGRITY!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #353 on: November 17, 2017, 03:17:14 pm »
Neither of the people you mentioned above is in the same universe as Roy Moore when it comes to HONOR and INTEGRITY!

Moore's deliberate defiance of the law as a sworn officer of the court,  leading to his removal from office - twice - by the State of Alabama, is hardly an example of honor and integrity.   

The man's a religious zealot who can't divorce his religion from his sworn duty to faithfully execute the law.  He's a rabble-rouser unfit for the Senate.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #354 on: November 17, 2017, 03:20:21 pm »
Moore's deliberate defiance of the law as a sworn officer of the court,  leading to his removal from office - twice - by the State of Alabama, is hardly an example of honor and integrity.   

The man's a religious zealot who can't divorce his religion from his sworn duty to faithfully execute the law.  He's a rabble-rouser unfit for the Senate.   

YOU wouldn't know a LAW if it hit you in the ASS!  You have been repeatedly asked, by several different people including myself, to post the law that Judge Moore violated and we've seen zilch thus far!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #355 on: November 17, 2017, 03:41:44 pm »
YOU wouldn't know a LAW if it hit you in the ASS!  You have been repeatedly asked, by several different people including myself, to post the law that Judge Moore violated and we've seen zilch thus far!

Check the record of proceedings that resulted in Moore being removed from his position TWICE by the State of Alabama for defiance of the law.   Stop being lazy and inform yourself.   

This is a Constitutional Republic grounded on respect for the rule of law.   Judge Moore is a nihilist and an outlaw.     

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #356 on: November 17, 2017, 03:43:50 pm »
Check the record of proceedings that resulted in Moore being removed from his position TWICE by the State of Alabama for defiance of the law.   Stop being lazy and inform yourself.   

This is a Constitutional Republic grounded on respect for the rule of law.   Judge Moore is a nihilist and an outlaw.   

And YOU are nothing more than a liberal troll!  I should be kicked in the rear for responding to you in the first place and do not intend to repeat that mistake ever again!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

« Reply #357 on: November 17, 2017, 03:58:55 pm »

Prior to devoted his life to Christ it is possible that 40 years ago Roy Moore fooled
around with teenage girls. (I flat out do not believe the accuser that claimed Roy
molested her at age 14.) However Judge Moore since being born again has been a
perfect gentleman around women of all ages. Isn't not forgiveness for those that
repent and change an admirale (to admire) trait?

Judge Moore deserves our support even if the accusers are not lying because that
Moore of 40 years ago is not the Moore standing for US Senator from the great state
of Alabama.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #358 on: November 17, 2017, 04:03:51 pm »

Those of us that believe in the supremacy of G*d's law disagree. It is immoral to follow
an immoral law. In the military we are taught NOT to follow an unlawful order. Same sex
marriage is immoral and unlawful no matter what the corrupt courts say. I know you are
not going to agree with me, but that's just the way it is to a sizeable portion of the USA.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #359 on: November 17, 2017, 04:05:25 pm »
Those of us that believe in the supremacy of G*d's law disagree. It is immoral to follow
an immoral law. In the military we are taught NOT to follow an unlawful order. Same sex
marriage is immoral and unlawful no matter what the corrupt courts say. I know you are
not going to agree with me, but that's just the way it is to a sizeable portion of the USA.

Roy Moore has not defied ANY law moral or otherwise!  If you think he has please show me that law!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #360 on: November 17, 2017, 04:11:27 pm »
Moore's deliberate defiance of the law as a sworn officer of the court

What law specifically did Moore defy?  You have been asked this numerous times and refused to provide a specific answer.

Because you have none.  All you have is a ruling by a court of retards in black robes who decided to amend the Constitution by redefining the First Amendment from words not written in it .  That's not a LAW. 

Moore upheld the Constitution HE swore to uphold, including the LAWS his state had passed.

And this specifically is what you HATE more than anything in life - people who actually LIVE by their biblical faith when it contravenes the lawless debauchery you have declared holy, moral and righteous of your own accord and authority.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline jpsb

« Reply #361 on: November 17, 2017, 04:13:52 pm »
Roy Moore has not defied ANY law moral or otherwise!  If you think he has please show me that law!

Judge Moore was (lawfully) ordered to remove the Ten Commandments from his court
room. He refused and was lawfully removed.

Judge Moore ordered court clerks not to issue a marriage license for same sex
couples. He was (lawfully) ordered to issue them. He refused and was lawfully
removed.

I personally agree with Judge Moore on both issues. However the secular left rules the
courts and makes the law.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #362 on: November 17, 2017, 04:25:20 pm »

I submit that you are sending this fellow on a wild goose chase!

No such "law" exists.  (The ruminations of Supreme Court members, in particular when they distort the US Constitution in pursuit of establishing public policy, do not create "law.")

In my opinion, Judge Moore was protecting the amended State of Alabama Constitution, as was his sworn duty.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #363 on: November 17, 2017, 04:54:17 pm »
I submit that you are sending this fellow on a wild goose chase!

No such "law" exists.  (The ruminations of Supreme Court members, in particular when they distort the US Constitution in pursuit of establishing public policy, do not create "law.")

In my opinion, Judge Moore was protecting the amended State of Alabama Constitution, as was his sworn duty.

EXACTLY right! just as his oath of office REQUIRED him to do!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #364 on: November 17, 2017, 04:54:22 pm »
And this specifically is what you HATE more than anything in life - people who actually LIVE by their biblical faith

I have no quarrel with folks who "live by their biblical faith" - just when they seek to impose their myths and zealotry on the rest of us.   Don't like homosexuality?  Don't practice it.   Same sex CIVIL marriage is no threat to you, your marriage, or your religion.   It's a contract, and gays have the right to marry under the civil law by reason of the 14th amendment.   THAT's the law that Moore defied. 

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #365 on: November 17, 2017, 04:58:52 pm »

For the umpteenth time by the umpteenth person, WHAT LAW?  Courts don't make law, although some think they do.  So again, WHAT LAW?

And to add to that, Article III, Section 2 of the US Constitution says only the SCOTUS has original jurisdiction over matter involving the States, Federal District Judges have NONE!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 05:02:19 pm by RetBobbyMI »
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #366 on: November 17, 2017, 05:09:03 pm »
I have no quarrel with folks who "live by their biblical faith" - just when they seek to impose their myths and zealotry on the rest of us.   Don't like homosexuality?  Don't practice it.

Don't want your business to service gay weddings because it is against your faith? Can I decline without government stepping in and suing me to bankruptcy?

If not, who is imposing whose values on others?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #367 on: November 17, 2017, 05:21:25 pm »
I have no quarrel with folks who "live by their biblical faith" - just when they seek to impose their myths and zealotry on the rest of us.

Bullshit, and nearly everyone on this board knows and understands that fact about you.  Because in your tyrannical hedonist mindset, those of us who call homosexuals perverts who engage in illicit sex, as being 'bigots' and 'criminal's your estimations -  of which you have said you want the government to punish.

So don't go pulling that bullshit out your mouth to suggest you have no quarrel with Christians who live by biblical faith - YES YOU DO.

Proof is the fact that Christians who own businesses can be forced by courts and government to disobey their God, and use their talents to serve homosexual celebrations according to you.  YOU are a pusher of a Mark of the Beast - who openly stated that if Christians do not think and act according to the way Sodomites and their lackeys on the courts demand - they cannot make a living.

Don't like homosexuality?  Don't practice it.

Not only do Christians not practice it - we refuse to serve it or cater to it.  And THAT is what pisses you off to the point you advocate the government be used to punish.

Same sex CIVIL marriage is no threat to you, your marriage, or your religion.

Bullshit. Tell that to churches and pastors being 'sued' for "hate speech' in reading the passages of scripture in both Testaments that define homosexuality as an abominable sin.  Tell that to Christian cake bakers, photographers, stationers, card makers and flower arrangers.  Homosexual activists have publicly declared they intend to target and destroy churches who do not accept their behavior.

It's a contract, and gays have the right to marry under the civil law by reason of the 14th amendment.   THAT's the law that Moore defied.

I do not find the words "homosexual", "Gay", "Sodomites" "Marriage" in the wording of the 14th Amendment.  Must be hidden in the same place Abortion as a right is hidden.

Don't want your business to service gay weddings because it is against your faith? Can I decline without government stepping in and suing me to bankruptcy?

If not, who is imposing whose values on others?

His response has been that if you do not want serve homosexual events, then do not be in business to make a living that Homosexuals want to be served by.

In other words, a Mark of the Beast - think and act as Jazzhead and his fellow hedonists demand, or you cannot be in business.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 05:21:55 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #368 on: November 17, 2017, 05:46:00 pm »
The ban on same sex marriage is in the Alabama Constitution.  As such, only the Supreme Court of the US has original jurisdiction to declare it unconstitutional, in accordance with Article III, Section 2.  Otherwise no two bit Federal District Judge has jurisdiction.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #369 on: November 17, 2017, 05:49:40 pm »

Thank you.  That sounds like an honest, thoughtful, and respectful offering...and if is...then who am I to judge the wisdom or legitimacy of your opinion?
I see it differently.  I see a party that has abandoned the communist left and socialist middle and gotten into bed with the Nazis...and I in NO WAY wish to imply you are a Nazi...just that you see a bigger danger from leftist Americans than from skinheads who march in rural America denouncing Jews, and scripture quoting pedophiles.

Again...I know this is not how you see things...your post to me is eloquent and persuasive in its...for lack of a better term...moderation.

It is just how I see things.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #370 on: November 17, 2017, 05:58:19 pm »
The ban on same sex marriage is in the Alabama Constitution.  As such, only the Supreme Court of the US has original jurisdiction to declare it unconstitutional, in accordance with Article III, Section 2.  Otherwise no two bit Federal District Judge has jurisdiction.

The State of Alabama disagrees with you.  It booted Moore from office for his insubordination. 

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #371 on: November 17, 2017, 06:15:34 pm »
The State of Alabama disagrees with you.  It booted Moore from office for his insubordination.
You are wrong again.  He was IMPROPERLY removed by a Judicial Ethics board for failing to obey a federal court order.  Insubordination implies he worked for the federal judge as his boss.  The removal was improper because the Federal Judge had no authority or jurisdiction.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #372 on: November 17, 2017, 06:29:10 pm »
You are wrong again.  He was IMPROPERLY removed by a Judicial Ethics board for failing to obey a federal court order.  Insubordination implies he worked for the federal judge as his boss.  The removal was improper because the Federal Judge had no authority or jurisdiction.

Well then, certainly Moore explained this and was not removed.  Or was he removed?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #373 on: November 18, 2017, 12:22:17 am »
Moore's deliberate defiance of the law as a sworn officer of the court, 

Once again, what law did he defy?  Your intentional avoidance of the question indicates that you know full well your claim is a lie.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #374 on: November 18, 2017, 12:26:09 am »
I have no quarrel with folks who "live by their biblical faith" - just when they seek to impose their myths and zealotry on the rest of us.

Yet you have no problem imposing your own humanist zealotry upon the rest of us.  Hypocrite much?

See, this is yet another thing that separates me from you.  I believe the people should have the freedom and the right to shape their society as they see fit.  And you do not.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-