Author Topic: Meet Roy Moore Accuser, Beverly Young Nelson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know  (Read 27979 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Meet Roy Moore Accuser, Beverly Young Nelson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
« Reply #325 on: November 15, 2017, 03:45:06 pm »
The other three corroborate Moore's pattern of hitting on young girls.  Remember this isn't about a criminal charge, but the pattern of creepy behavior.
So dating young women beyond the age of consent with their parent's consent is 'creepy behaviour'? (Just trying to get the lexicon straight.)
Well, just how old would they haave to be before it wasn't "creepy" any more?
Keep in mind that the age of consent is 16 in Alabama (still). Unlike France where they are debating establishing such a thing--at 13--because there hasn't been an age of consent there.

I'm curious because the age difference between POTUS and FLOTUS is nearly DOUBLE what is being claimed for Moore and the young ladies he expressed interest in, and those young ladies, at 17, were not only old enough, they claim there was no sexual contact.
That doesn't corroborate any claims of illicit behaviour, in fact, quite the opposite. It doesn't fit. Your 'evidence' just isn't.

He went out with respectable and unmarried single women, with the foreknowledge and consent of their parents, and that is in much starker contrast to any allegations of wrongdoing than any of you are willing to admit. not only that, but it's perfectly LEGAL. That, after West Point, two tours in the Army, and Law school, there were probably very few (if any) left in his age group who had not been rejected, divorced, or were simply not suitable as mates. Since the same problems generally apply to an older population (and we've seen what people think of that with the French President and his wife) the best prospects were those young ladies of respectable mien and families who were of age.

IRRELEVANT! It does not 'establish a pattern' of behaviour relevant to the accusations being made which might indicate some wrongdoing.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 03:46:46 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #326 on: November 15, 2017, 05:38:27 pm »
Maybe if he did the things being alleged. But not if he is being falsely accused.
Never give in if you are innocent.

I doubt he's innocent,  but I understand that others may disagree.

But the issue is, as you noted above, that "now the choice is Moore or a baby killing radical progressive".   If Moore stays in the race, the result is the next Senator from Alabama is the baby killing radical progressive.   If that's the result you want to avoid, then join with most respectable conservatives and urge Moore to stand down.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #327 on: November 15, 2017, 08:18:53 pm »
If they lose Congress it will be due to their doing jack shit that they promised their constituents for 7 years leading up to the last election and  acting like Democrats and supporting the Democrat agenda.  It's NOT going to be due the fact that the voters in Alabama elect Moore to represent them.
Wow.  That is some messed up logic.  Moore is disgusting and unfit for office.  He will taint the GOP for years to come, but he will be defended by the braindead who think it is draining the swamp. 

If Trump/Moore is the face of the new GOP...bring back the swamp.

Silver Pines

« Reply #328 on: November 15, 2017, 08:30:37 pm »
Wow.  That is some messed up logic.  Moore is disgusting and unfit for office.  He will taint the GOP for years to come, but he will be defended by the braindead who think it is draining the swamp. 

@Once-Ler

After watching the video of his lawyer's interview, and reading the letter that guy came up with, I'm beginning to question whether Moore has the judgment for higher office. 

« Reply #329 on: November 15, 2017, 08:35:09 pm »
@Once-Ler

After watching the video of his lawyer's interview, and reading the letter that guy came up with, I'm beginning to question whether Moore has the judgment for higher office.

I've read all your posts on this thread.  Thank you for expressing what I also think, and expressing it so well. :patriot:

Silver Pines

« Reply #330 on: November 15, 2017, 08:49:01 pm »
I've read all your posts on this thread.  Thank you for expressing what I also think, and expressing it so well. :patriot:

@Once-Ler

Wow, I really do appreciate that.  Thank you.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #331 on: November 15, 2017, 09:12:27 pm »
@Once-Ler

Wow, I really do appreciate that.  Thank you.

You may not want my kudos,  but I, too, think you've been doing a heck of a job on this issue.   Right on, CofA! 

Online corbe

« Reply #332 on: November 15, 2017, 09:42:23 pm »
   Unlike Hannity, Limbaugh and half the GOP our @CatherineofAragon plays catch-up to no one.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #333 on: November 15, 2017, 10:15:55 pm »

Leftists in America and leftists globally are bent upon tearing down Western culture, the culture that arose out of Athens. In its place they wish to erect a third world culture and civilization. Agree?

Sounds like a non sequitur, I know, but please, if you feel inclined indulge me with a response. I’d like to explain a point of view that wants Roy Moore to win that senate seat and it relates to the question.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #334 on: November 15, 2017, 11:48:26 pm »
Lynch mob mentality...all of this hysteria, until hard evidence is presented. Give the man a friggin break. There was more corroborated evidence with either of the Clinton’s and nothing came of it and the Lynch mobs got nowhere. Give it a rest for God’s sake.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #335 on: November 16, 2017, 12:00:57 am »
Meet another Roy Moore accuser:

New Roy Moore accuser: 'He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it'

By Anna Claire Vollers     |     Updated 5:57 PM; Posted 5:20 PM

A Gadsden woman says Roy Moore groped her while she was in his law office on legal business with her mother in 1991. Moore was married at that time.

In the past week, Moore has been accused by five other women of a range of behaviors that include sexual misconduct with a woman when she was 14, and sexual assault of another when she was 16. This is the first public accusation of physical contact that happened after Moore was married.

In recent days, Moore has publicly denied any wrongdoing, and has denied knowing some of the women.

Tina Johnson

In interviews with AL.com, Tina Johnson recalls that in the fall of 1991 she sat in the law office of then-attorney Roy Moore on Third Street in Gadsden. Her mother, Mary Katherine Cofield, sat in the chair next to her. Moore sat behind his desk, across from them. Johnson remembers she was wearing a black and white dress.

Almost from the moment she walked in to Moore's office, Johnson said, Moore began flirting with her.

"He kept commenting on my looks, telling me how pretty I was, how nice I looked," recalled Johnson. "He was saying that my eyes were beautiful."

It made her uncomfortable. "I was thinking, can we hurry up and get out of here?"

Johnson was 28 years old, in a difficult marriage headed toward divorce, and unemployed. She was at the office to sign over custody of her 12-year-old son to her mother, with whom he'd been living. Her mother had hired Moore to handle the custody petition.

Johnson had two young daughters at the time with her then-husband, and her son said he wanted to live with his grandmother.

At one point during the meeting, she said, Moore came around the desk and sat on the front of it, just inches from her. He was so close, she said, she could smell his breath.

According to Johnson, he asked questions about her young daughters, including what color eyes they had and if they were as pretty as she was. She said that made her feel uncomfortable, too.

Once the papers were signed, she and her mother got up to leave. After her mother walked through the door first, she said, Moore came up behind her.

It was at that point, she recalled, he grabbed her buttocks.

"He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it," said Johnson. She was so surprised she didn't say anything. She didn't tell her mother.

She said she told her sister years later how Moore had made her feel uncomfortable during that meeting. Her sister told AL.com she remembers the conversation.

Johnson reached out to AL.com earlier this week to talk about her experience with Moore.

AL.com located the court documents from 1991, detailing the custody transfer. Cofield's petition for custody is signed by Roy S. Moore, attorney. It lists his address as 924 Third Avenue, Gadsden.

Johnson has had ups and downs in her life, both before and after she met Moore. She has pled guilty to writing bad checks, and for third-degree theft of property, which she said stemmed from family disagreement over the care of her late stepfather.

Since marrying her husband, Morris Johnson, in 2010, she said she has been working to improve her life.

"I'm not perfect," she said. "I have things in my background and I know (the public) will jump on anything, but (what happened with Moore) is still the truth, and the truth will stand when the world won't."

Johnson, who is now disabled, considers herself a devout Christian and regularly attends a church near her home in Gadsden.  She said she is not political and doesn't follow politics. She said she has not spoken with Moore since that day in his office, and does not know any of the five other women who have come forward with accusations against him.

"This is not a politics thing with me," she said. "It's more of a moral and religious thing." It has bothered her over the years to see Moore on TV, talking about his Christian faith.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/new_roy_moore_accuser_he_didnt.html
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #336 on: November 16, 2017, 12:14:15 am »
"accused by five". .."a range of behaviors that include"... 3 instances of no impropriety at all, too.

'nuff said.
(Did someone answer the wapo robocall?) :smokin:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

« Reply #337 on: November 16, 2017, 01:33:20 am »
You may not want my kudos,  but I, too, think you've been doing a heck of a job on this issue.   Right on, CofA!

@Jazzhead

No, I would never refuse a kind word, and I thank you.

Silver Pines

« Reply #338 on: November 16, 2017, 01:35:09 am »
   Unlike Hannity, Limbaugh and half the GOP our @CatherineofAragon plays catch-up to no one.

@corbe

But you have to tell me when I mess up..Lord knows there are plenty of times.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #339 on: November 16, 2017, 01:41:32 am »

If you recall though, Trump backed Strange. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #340 on: November 16, 2017, 02:13:30 am »
Yearbook was signed "Roy Moore DA".... In 1977 Roy was not the DA.

@CatherineofAragon

Also claimed she didn't know Roy after that point... Except in 1999 Roy was judge over her divorce case.

DA was initials of Roy's assistant that also signed his documents. Did she copy the signature of Roy (who did not use DA with his signature) from her divorce papers years later which was initialed with his assistant Deborah Adams?

Also notice the differences between the two "77".. Obvious differences.

https://thepolitistick.com/roy-moore-attorney-demands-gloria-allred-release-original-yearbook-contends-fraud/
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 02:15:18 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline libertybele

« Reply #341 on: November 16, 2017, 03:06:02 am »

@CatherineofAragon

Also claimed she didn't know Roy after that point... Except in 1999 Roy was judge over her divorce case.

DA was initials of Roy's assistant that also signed his documents. Did she copy the signature of Roy (who did not use DA with his signature) from her divorce papers years later which was initialed with his assistant Deborah Adams?

https://thepolitistick.com/roy-moore-attorney-demands-gloria-allred-release-original-yearbook-contends-fraud/
...hmmm.... take a look at all the "y"'s in the text and then in the signature -- it appears that they are all the same.  I'm no t a handwriting expert of course, but it seems that it was all written by the same person ... whether or not Moore wrote it is yet to be determined.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #342 on: November 16, 2017, 03:08:00 am »
Did this get lost in the shuffle, or just buried by the stampede to burn Moore at the stake?

https://thepolitistick.com/bombshell-roy-moore-accuser-worked-hillary-clinton-joe-biden-campaigns/?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation&spotim_referrer=recirculation

Deborah Wesson Gibson, one of Roy Moore’s accusers, is a member of Progressive Politics Alabama and is someone who worked on the political campaigns of both 2016 Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and former Obama regime Vice President Joe Biden, providing sign language services.

Moreover, as the leading newspaper in Alabama reports, Gibson also provides services to leading Democrats like Sen. Patrick Murphy and Bill Nelson and shared campaign fliers of Roy Moore’s Democrat opponent, Doug Jones, for the Alabama election slated for December 12.

Gibson did not respond to texts or email messages seeking a comment from AL.com about her politically-charged accusations. Other reports indicate that the accusers, Leigh Corfman and Gibson, have a history of making false allegations. Further social media posts show that Deborah Gibson was a member of the pro-Communism “Resistance” movement and was vehemently opposed to the Trump agenda, which Judge Roy Moore has vowed to support. So much so that Moore’s win, in the face of fervent establishment opposition, was called a win for the Trump agenda.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #344 on: November 16, 2017, 03:15:07 am »
...hmmm.... take a look at all the "y"'s in the text and then in the signature -- it appears that they are all the same.  I'm no t a handwriting expert of course, but it seems that it was all written by the same person ... whether or not Moore wrote it is yet to be determined.

I'm no expert on this kind of thing either but to me it looks like the yearbook was signed by someone named Roy and the rest was added later. It's obvious as hell when you see a color version of the picture!

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 03:23:57 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Silver Pines

« Reply #345 on: November 16, 2017, 04:40:18 am »

@CatherineofAragon

p

@Sighlass

He was assistant DA at that time.

Silver Pines

« Reply #347 on: November 17, 2017, 01:06:51 am »
@CatherineofAragon , read this thread, and watch the vid on it.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,291215.msg1516058.html#msg1516058

@roamer_1

I knew about this, but I went over to the thread and watched the video because you asked me to.  I replied to you over there, so as not to hijack the thread. 

« Reply #348 on: November 17, 2017, 01:23:57 am »
Leftists in America and leftists globally are bent upon tearing down Western culture, the culture that arose out of Athens. In its place they wish to erect a third world culture and civilization. Agree?

Yes.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #349 on: November 17, 2017, 03:51:00 am »
Also yes.  Although it's perhaps more accurate to say they are exploiting Western culture with petty fascism, creating a banana Republic built on identity politics.   
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 03:55:59 am by Jazzhead »