Author Topic: New Roy Moore accuser comes forward: Watch live, updates from press conference  (Read 4649 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Roy Moore accuser comes forward: Watch live, updates from press conference
Updated 2:09 PM; Posted 9:57 AM

By Ashley Remkus

aremkus@al.com

2:04 p.m.  Nelson claimed Moore wrote in and signed her yearbook. Allred is showing a copy. "To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas." Allred says it's signed by Roy Moore, of the Etowah County District Attorney's Office.

2 p.m. '"You're just a child and I am the District Attorney of Etowah County, and if you tell anyone about this, no one will ever believe you,"' Nelson claims Moore said to her before either she fell or he pushed her out of the car. Nelson says she had bruises after but covered them with makeup to hide them.

1:59 p.m. "I was not going to allow him to force me to have sex with him," Nelson said. "I was terrified. I though he was going to rape me. At some point, he gave up."

more
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/roy_moore_alabama_sex_claims.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Well Gloria has all her boxes checked, let's see if it holds up.
The Republic is lost.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Moore should file a defamation lawsuit against every one of them to force them to shut up and prove their allegations, unless he knows there is some shred of truth.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Business Insider‏Verified account @businessinsider
2m2 minutes ago

Roy Moore allegedly signed a high-school student's yearbook before sexually assaulting her http://read.bi/2zC2xtP
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 08:41:53 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Victoria33

This one nails him.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

New Roy Moore accuser alleges he sexually assaulted her when she was 16
NY Post, Nov 13, 2017 | 3:26pm, Kevin Sheehan and Ruth Brown

Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore sexually assaulted a 16-year-old when he was an adult — locking her inside his car and forcing her head onto his crotch, the now-grown woman claimed Monday.

Beverly Young Nelson says she was working as a waitress at the Olde Hickory House in Gadsen, Ala​., in 1977 and the then-district attorney was a regular customer who often tried to gra​​b her long red hair and flirt.

One night, he offered to drive her home and she trusted him because he was the DA — but once she got in the car, he parked next to a dumpster behind the restaurant, Nelson said at a press conference with attorney Gloria Allred in Manhattan on Monday afternoon.

Read more:  http://nypost.com/2017/11/13/new-roy-moore-accuser-alleges-he-sexually-assaulted-her-when-she-was-16/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This one nails him.

We'll see. Gloria has hit all the right high notes, lets see if it holds up to scrutiny.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online libertybele

Well Gloria has all her boxes checked, let's see if it holds up.

Meanwhile the push for Luther Strange continues.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

I didn't see the press conference, but the Post article gives a thorough summary. 

Gloria's calling for public Senate hearings into the allegations against Moore.   *****rollingeyes*****

Online libertybele

I didn't see the press conference, but the Post article gives a thorough summary. 

Gloria's calling for public Senate hearings into the allegations against Moore.   *****rollingeyes*****

Senate hearings conducted by McConnell cronies who all backed Luther Strange!!   9999hair out0000

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

“I tried to open my car door to leave, but he reached over and locked it so I could not get out."

That's as far as I needed to go before I gave up on the importance of this. So this dizzy broad is trying to say that once he pushed the button down, there was no possible way for her to reach over and pull it up?

Senate hearings conducted by McConnell cronies who all backed Luther Strange!!   9999hair out0000

She wants the hearings now ... on a private citizen. 

Gloria's dumb as a bag of bricks.

Online libertybele

“I tried to open my car door to leave, but he reached over and locked it so I could not get out."

That's as far as I needed to go before I gave up on the importance of this. So this dizzy broad is trying to say that once he pushed the button down, there was no possible way for her to reach over and pull it up?

Why didn't she come forward when he was running for the other offices that he's held for nearly 40 years?  Gee, I wonder what or who could have possibly swayed her to come forward now?

All she had to do was use the door handle.

Offline Applewood

That's what I was thinking.   Back then, cars didn't have those overly complicated door locks they have now. 

I call BS.

Offline Frank Cannon

All she had to do was use the door handle.

Oh no. There was no way she could do that. Didn't you read? Roy pushed the button down. After that the car became a S&M dungeon with no escape........other than pulling the button up.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline Frank Cannon

That's what I was thinking.   Back then, cars didn't have those overly complicated door locks they have now. 

I call BS.

40 years ago in AL everyone was driving something from the Big 4, and every one of those vehicles had the knob on the door window sill to unlock it except for Corvette. Very uncomplicated stuff.

Online libertybele

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Proof and facts are one thing and hearsay and accusations are quite another.

Online libertybele

40 years ago in AL everyone was driving something from the Big 4, and every one of those vehicles had the knob on the door window sill to unlock it except for Corvette. Very uncomplicated stuff.

Obviously she left out the part where he had a gun to her head and forced her to have sex, or the part where he drugged her and she couldn't move to escape, or the part where he got her so drunk that she passed out.  Or that's right...  he had the locks converted back then to automatic locks and had been plotting this for a long time.

Offline Victoria33

The first cars with power window locks - the stem could be pushed down to lock but it couldn't be opened except with the button on the driver's door.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Proof and facts are one thing and hearsay and accusations are quite another.

He already stated he dated high school girls (just didn't bone them) and if this yearbook is true, he was creeping on them at least a bit.

Seriously, even if he didn't try to assault them, I doubt anyone anyone here with a daughter would feel very comfortable with some 30 year old writing notes to his 16-17 year old daughter telling her how beautiful she is.

The assault claims don't need to be true for the creep factor to still be through the roof.

Offline Frank Cannon

The first cars with power window locks - the stem could be pushed down to lock but it couldn't be opened except with the button on the driver's door.

Can you name the vehicle that has this mythical option?

Online libertybele

She thought he was going to rape her, but then he just gave up.... because he realized how bleep dumb she was that she couldn't unlock the door after he pushed the button down?  Because a grown man could never overpower a 16 year old girl?

So ... in a nutshell she is admitting to the fact that he did NOT rape her and only that she felt he was going to...so...what crime did he commit?  IF she is making false accusations; she is the one now committing the crime!