Author Topic: Rand Paul returns to Senate after alleged assault by neighbor  (Read 278 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul returns to Senate after alleged assault by neighbor
« on: November 13, 2017, 07:53:40 pm »
Rand Paul returns to Senate after alleged assault by neighbor
by Melissa Quinn | Nov 13, 2017, 11:37 AM

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., will return to Washington, D.C., on Monday after he was allegedly assaulted by a neighbor 10 days ago.

“Kelley and I want to thank everyone once again for your thoughts and prayers for my recovery. While I’m still in a good deal of pain, I will be returning to work in the Senate today, ready to fight for liberty and help move forward with tax cuts in the coming days and weeks,” Paul tweeted Monday.

Senator Rand Paul

@RandPaul

Kelley and I want to thank everyone once again for your thoughts and prayers for my recovery. While I’m still in a good deal of pain, I will be returning to work in the Senate today, ready to fight for liberty and help move forward with tax cuts in the coming days and weeks.
10:05 AM - Nov 13, 2017

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rand-paul-returns-to-senate-after-alleged-assault-by-neighbor/article/2640506
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Rand Paul returns to Senate after alleged assault by neighbor
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 07:59:18 pm »
I'm a little surprised by his sudden return to work, but I am glad that he is back, we need him in the Senate.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 08:34:35 pm »
Very good news.  I hope he doesn't overdo. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 09:46:07 pm »
I'm a little surprised by his sudden return to work, but I am glad that he is back, we need him in the Senate.

Totally agree and the headline "alleged assault" is a little bewildering.  I'd say his injuries involved real assault.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.