Author Topic: Professors: It’s Not Okay To Be White  (Read 397 times)

rangerrebew

Professors: It’s Not Okay To Be White
« on: November 13, 2017, 01:03:31 pm »
Professors: It’s Not Okay To Be White

Posted By Scott Greer On 10:20 PM 11/12/2017 In | No Comments

“Can my children be friends with white people?”

This bizarre question is the basis of a New York Times op-ed published Sunday, and the author answers it with a “no,” albeit with some exceptions.

“History has provided little reason for people of color to trust white people in this way [of genuine friendship], and these recent months have put in the starkest relief the contempt with which the country measures the value of racial minorities,” writes Ekow N. Yankah, a law professor at Yeshiva University.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/12/professors-its-not-okay-to-be-white/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Professors: It’s Not Okay To Be White
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 01:57:23 pm »
Mr. and Mrs. Yankah:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 02:48:40 pm »
Another white-hating jew.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 03:05:43 pm »

Another white-hating jew.

I lived in a Jewish neighborhood for years. And I have lived in Tel Aviv Israel as well. And trust me, Jews like this one hate themselves. That is really the whole point of her thesis.

I have no doubt that she hates her fellow Jews and herself every bit as much as she hate 'White people'. These people are twisted. Any person who is not Brown or Black, is the Devil incarnate. Of course, this is in the name of their perverted version of what they call 'diversity'. It is impossible to debate or reason with them because they are unreasonable.

The way I deal with them is to smile and nod, the same way I would treat an imbecile, and then get the hell away from them as quickly as possible.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 03:07:27 pm »

I lived in a Jewish neighborhood for years. And I have lived in Tel Aviv Israel as well. And trust me, Jews like this one hate themselves. That is really the whole point of her thesis.

I have no doubt that she hates her fellow Jews and herself every bit as much as she hate 'White people'. These people are twisted. Any person who is not Brown or Black, is the Devil incarnate. Of course, this is in the name of their perverted version of what they call 'diversity'. It is impossible to debate or reason with them because they are unreasonable.

The way I deal with them is to smile and nod, the same way I would treat an imbecile, and then get the hell away from them as quickly as possible.

They're cucks, plain and simple.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 03:15:09 pm »
Ekow is the husband.