Author Topic: U.S. Army Now Accepting Drug Addicts And Winos  (Read 355 times)

rangerrebew

U.S. Army Now Accepting Drug Addicts And Winos
« on: November 13, 2017, 04:33:23 pm »
U.S. Army Now Accepting Drug Addicts And Winos

November 12, 2017| by V. Saxena

What could possibly go wrong?

USA Today reported Sunday that disturbed “[p]eople with a history of ‘self-mutilation,’ bipolar disorder, depression and drug and alcohol abuse can now seek waivers to join the Army under an unannounced policy enacted in August.”

Hooray?

https://downtrend.com/vsaxena/army-stoned

rangerrebew

Re: U.S. Army Now Accepting Drug Addicts And Winos
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 04:34:30 pm »
I have no idea if this is true but in today's PC climate it wouldn't surprise me in the least. :wtf:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 05:36:33 pm »
Denying them the right to enlist and then get retired in a disability pension would be discriminating against the Dim base.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 11:15:43 pm »
It disappoints me that Gen. Mattis is accepting this crap. He should be blasting the hell out of the Army and firing ALL the top brass who signed off on this abortion.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 02:37:06 am »
One thing that puzzled the heck out of me was what Obama chose as one of his very first acts in office. On Day One, IIRC, he reversed the policy George W. Bush had put in, of recruiting violent felons for the military.   

I know why W started that policy -- even with the hefty bounties, they couldn't convince enough good candidates to enlist for Iraq and Afghanistan.  But I never understood why it was such a priority of Obama's to reverse it.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn