Author Topic: Mysteries of Shipwreck Hundreds of Years Old Revealed by 3D Scanning Off the Italian Coast  (Read 423 times)

rangerrebew

Mysteries of Shipwreck Hundreds of Years Old Revealed by 3D Scanning Off the Italian Coast

By Callum Paton On 11/10/17 at 5:07 AM

Archaeologists in Italy have discovered a Byzantine shipwreck off the coast of Sicily and are using cutting-edge 3D technology to further uncover the secrets of the vessel that had been submerged beneath the sea for hundreds of years.

The experts in underwater archaeology from the University of Udine, Texas A&M University and Sicily’s local marine authority discovered the wreck at a depth of ten feet below the water line just off Ragusa.

http://www.newsweek.com/mysteries-shipwreck-hundreds-years-old-revealed-3d-scanning-italian-coast-707703?piano_t=1

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Considering what has happened in the entire Mediterranean from Phoenician times through World War 2?

I'd envision it as one big ship graveyard and junk yard.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.