Author Topic: A 12-Year-Old Girl With Epilepsy Is Suing Jeff Sessions Over Medical Marijuana  (Read 2890 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Not sure why people go into hysterics about Marijuana???

I’m more concerned with motives.  I don’t engage in hysterics.  However, what I have observed is a decades long push from the left to ‘legalize it’ and ban firearms.  A sedated, passive, unarmed society is a recipe for oppression.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 02:16:11 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Good post.  A little hard to read because paragraphs are our friend.

I agree with you.  Marijuana is responsible for zero deaths (at least that's what I read).

It is obviously beneficial and should be made legal.  Alcohol and legal prescription drugs are far more dangerous.

Not sure why people go into hysterics about Marijuana???

I lost several friends to mj.  About the same number to alcohol. 

I don't care if people want to smoke weed, as long as they stay home and don't put the rest of us in danger (and as long as they pay for it with their own money).  But to claim that people don't do stupid stuff after smoking weed that leads to their own deaths is simply irresponsible. 
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I lost several friends to mj.  About the same number to alcohol. 

I don't care if people want to smoke weed, as long as they stay home and don't put the rest of us in danger (and as long as they pay for it with their own money).  But to claim that people don't do stupid stuff after smoking weed that leads to their own deaths is simply irresponsible.

I'm not gonna argue with you about the loss of your friends, but it is almost unheard of for people to overdose on weed.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Have them research Pittsburgh Hyperbaric and Dr. Frank Morganti. Dr. Frank did his dissertation on hyperbaric chamber therapy and autism. He's an amazing human being. We didn't tell anybody, including teachers and grandparents, yet everybody noticed a difference. It's expensive and thank God we can afford it, but I'd go into serious debt for the results we've experienced! Dr. Frank is now treating Alzheimer's, dementia, PTSD, and concussions. Again, Dr. Frank is awesome! We love him!

That is amazing and encouraging.  Keep us posted.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.